Eagles 38 Vikings 7 - NFC Championship

If you’re the Vikings who do you roll with at QB next year? Personally I think I’d roll with Bradford. But I think Keenum is probably going to be there guy. Bridgewater is probably the odd man out no matter how you look at it.

If you’re the Vikings who do you roll with at QB next year? Personally I think I’d roll with Bradford. But I think Keenum is probably going to be there guy. Bridgewater is probably the odd man out no matter how you look at it.

I don't think it's Keenum. Bradford or Bridgewater imo.

I believe I heard the Vikings are over Bradford. Seriously, how can you rely on this guy? I don't think he is a wimp, but he just can't stay healthy. From what I gather they are preparing, at this time, to go with Bridgewater. Crossing their fingers it a was freak injury he sustained.

I believe I heard the Vikings are over Bradford. Seriously, how can you rely on this guy? I don't think he is a wimp, but he just can't stay healthy. From what I gather they are preparing, at this time, to go with Bridgewater. Crossing their fingers it a was freak injury he sustained.

To me Bradford when healthy is their best option no doubt. But you’re right he’s not reliable. Bridgewater is still a wild card. It will end up being 2 years since he last took a snap in a game if they plan to roll with him next year. That’s a long time to miss and it’s not like he was setting the world on fire before he got injured in the first place.

To me Bradford when healthy is their best option no doubt. But you’re right he’s not reliable. Bridgewater is still a wild card. It will end up being 2 years since he last took a snap in a game if they plan to roll with him next year. That’s a long time to miss and it’s not like he was setting the world on fire before he got injured in the first place.

Ew why Bradford. The dude is injury prone, a statue in the pocket. Check down for days, and most likely will ask for more money than Keenum. The guy literally had made more money in the NFL probably than any other guy in history for literally doing nothing.

I don't think it's Keenum. Bradford or Bridgewater imo.

Either would be a mistake imo. Keenum brings some explosiveness to that offense. More so than Bradford or Bridgewater do who both live on the check down. Imo they would still be a playoff team with them because of the defense, but not as much of a threat for a super bowl as this year's team.