Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles 38 Vikings 7 - NFC Championship

Featured Replies

Fly, Eagles Fly!

Edited by bugatti

Vikings led this game 7-0. The interception for a TD turned the game around.

  • Author

That's interesting Coach Mike Zimmer declined to speak to Fox after the game.

If you’re the Vikings who do you roll with at QB next year? Personally I think I’d roll with Bradford. But I think Keenum is probably going to be there guy. Bridgewater is probably the odd man out no matter how you look at it.

Over under 5 people dying as a result of tonight’s celebrations in Philly? Lots of folks going buck wild

If you’re the Vikings who do you roll with at QB next year? Personally I think I’d roll with Bradford. But I think Keenum is probably going to be there guy. Bridgewater is probably the odd man out no matter how you look at it.

 

I don't think it's Keenum. Bradford or Bridgewater imo.

If you’re the Vikings who do you roll with at QB next year? Personally I think I’d roll with Bradford. But I think Keenum is probably going to be there guy. Bridgewater is probably the odd man out no matter how you look at it.

 

I believe I heard the Vikings are over Bradford. Seriously, how can you rely on this guy? I don't think he is a wimp, but he just can't stay healthy. From what I gather they are preparing, at this time, to go with Bridgewater. Crossing their fingers it a was freak injury he sustained.

I believe I heard the Vikings are over Bradford. Seriously, how can you rely on this guy? I don't think he is a wimp, but he just can't stay healthy. From what I gather they are preparing, at this time, to go with Bridgewater. Crossing their fingers it a was freak injury he sustained.

To me Bradford when healthy is their best option no doubt. But you’re right he’s not reliable. Bridgewater is still a wild card. It will end up being 2 years since he last took a snap in a game if they plan to roll with him next year. That’s a long time to miss and it’s not like he was setting the world on fire before he got injured in the first place.

I think they go Keenum. He laid an egg yesterday, but man he's been solid all season. Hard to move on from that IMO.

If you’re the Vikings who do you roll with at QB next year? Personally I think I’d roll with Bradford. But I think Keenum is probably going to be there guy. Bridgewater is probably the odd man out no matter how you look at it.

 

To me Bradford when healthy is their best option no doubt. But you’re right he’s not reliable. Bridgewater is still a wild card. It will end up being 2 years since he last took a snap in a game if they plan to roll with him next year. That’s a long time to miss and it’s not like he was setting the world on fire before he got injured in the first place.

 

Ew why Bradford. The dude is injury prone, a statue in the pocket. Check down for days, and most likely will ask for more money than Keenum. The guy literally had made more money in the NFL probably than any other guy in history for literally doing nothing.

I think they go Keenum. He laid an egg yesterday, but man he's been solid all season. Hard to move on from that IMO.

 

Agreed.

I don't think it's Keenum. Bradford or Bridgewater imo.

 

Either would be a mistake imo. Keenum brings some explosiveness to that offense. More so than Bradford or Bridgewater do who both live on the check down. Imo they would still be a playoff team with them because of the defense, but not as much of a threat for a super bowl as this year's team.

Would the Vikes pull the trigger on one of the vet free agents? They are built to win now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.