Eagles 38 Vikings 7 - NFC Championship

Ew why Bradford. The dude is injury prone, a statue in the pocket. Check down for days, and most likely will ask for more money than Keenum. The guy literally had made more money in the NFL probably than any other guy in history for literally doing nothing.

Of the 3 I think he’s the most talented. :idunno:

Of the 3 I think he’s the most talented. :idunno:

Pure talent yes he is the most talent. Hence why he was the number one overall pick. Has that talent really translated that well in the NFL? IMO not at all. He is a more talented version of Dalton. A guy who really does nothing to evaluate his team. Plus as mention he is a statue in the pocket, and the king of the check down.

Pure talent yes he is the most talent. Hence why he was the number one overall pick. Has that talent really translated that well in the NFL? IMO not at all. He is a more talented version of Dalton. A guy who really does nothing to evaluate his team. Plus as mention he is a statue in the pocket, and the king of the check down.

That’s fair. I’m not sure Keenum is much more than that either though.

Which one of the FA is an upgrade over any of the 3 guys they currently have?

Cousins? Smith? Eli? Not necessarily Free Agents, but QBs some may want to roll with to get over the proverbial hump. Not sure any of them are the answer...

That’s fair. I’m not sure Keenum is much more than that either though.

Can't argue that. Only been one year of Keenum, so hard to tell if this was one lucky year. Or something he will build off of. When Keenum first started his hot run after I believe his third start this year. I said Dalton is basically Keenum, except Dalton unlike Keenum was put in a good situation to start with. Dalton from the beginning had AJ Green, and then his first 4 years a lot of talent around him on offense to throw to. If Dalton had landed in Tennesee, or Minnesota two teams who took QB's before Dalton was drafted. I think Dalton would have ended up being similar to Keenum and known as more of a career backup, because he would have failed in those two places because both places didn't have much for the Qb's. Which we have seen with Dalton when you take AJ Green out of the lineup, or even other talented guys he struggles. So IMO Dalton is Keenum. This year Keenum finally got what Dalton has had most of his career, and that was talent around him. Only difference is, even though yesterday was a terrible game. Keenum still seems to have a better make up for the bigger games and environment than Dalton. As evident by Dalton's 1 career td in 4 playoff games lol.

So I definitely think its hard for the Vikings to know exactly what they will get from any of those three. All three IMO are very questionable and unknown. So I wouldn't break the bank for any of the three. However if you could get any of the three for basically the same price. I would give it to Keenum and see if he could build off this year and hope it wasn't a one year success.

If I was Drew Brees, I would certainly listen to free agent offers. I think he is crazy not to. Can you imagine what the two losers yesterday would offer to Brees? Both are ready to win now and if you put Brees on either of those teams, they immediately become a favorite next year. I know the Saints are pretty good too but why not listen to the Vikings or Jags and see how much they offer??

It would seem that if the team is still behind Keenum that he may be the starter. If the team turns on him and blames him for yesterday then all the options are equally open it would seem.

Reflecting on the game almost 24 hours later, you have to ask after one of these blow outs - did the Vikes blow it or did the Eagles just take it. I think the later. Both turnovers were pressure created, not sloppiness on Keenum's part. And Foles has a game QBR of 141. The Eagles did play a great game on both sides of the ball.