Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Bell FI-optics

Featured Replies

For those that use Cincy Bell FiOptics, have you had any problems with pictures freezing and box needing to be rebooted? I’ve had one box replaced and another had software updates. But this is getting to be too much. Seems to freeze every 15-20 minutes.

My uncle has had to replace his boxes quite often.... they say they often say they get too hot?? He's getting tired of it.

  • Author
It's probably just you...

It’s electronic so it probably is.

  • Author
My uncle has had to replace his boxes quite often.... they say they often say they get too hot?? He's getting tired of it.

 

It’s happened twice since I posted the thread.

It’s happened twice since I posted the thread.

 

Ouch! Time to switch it up!

Buddy missed most of the 2nd half of the Saints/Vikings game because of this he said.

Have had it for seven or eight months with no problem.

Parents have had similar issues. They’ve swapped boxes before, and this last time around sent them out a new router as I had to set it up. I don’t know if they’ve had anymore issues sense.

Once in a while I have to restart/unplug the internet router for about a minute when I lose internet service.

 

I also have to do the same to the whole house DVR. Just unplug it from back of box, wait a couple minutes, plug it back in and the the box resets itself and all is OK. What I'm having a devil of a time with is my remote. I guess some of the buttons are getting worn out because they'll work sporadically.

Happens to us 3-4 times per year. Usually fixed by unplugging for several minutes.

Had it for half a year. Once in a blue moon it pixelates for a second but that’s it.

WE cut the cord Five weeks ago. Had Cincy Bell for 12 years. Had zero issues with them

Or the equipment. Anything mechanical/electrical will eventually fail. They were always great in helping us out. Multiple times we had to do the ole unplug count to ten and plug back in.

Worst TV experience I ever had. I will never go back unless they somehow fix it permanently.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.