January 13, 20188 yr Former Bama player in trouble and it happens back in Alabama. Reuben Foster Arrested for Possession of Marijuana in Alabama | Bleacher Report Edited January 13, 20188 yr by newarkcatholicfan
January 13, 20188 yr Just legalize it and quit wasting everyone’s time and money. I agree. Marijuana Enforcement will go down as one of the all time worst uses of the American Tax Dollar.
January 14, 20188 yr Former Bama player in trouble and it happens back in Alabama. Reuben Foster Arrested for Possession of Marijuana in Alabama | Bleacher Report Or more accurately "Current San Francisco 49er arrested for possession of Marijuana" since this is the NFL Forum. (But that doesn't fit the agenda)
January 14, 20188 yr Author Many of times when a former Buckeye player got in trouble, it was always brought up that he was from OSU. I thought I would post in the same manner. So yep it fit just fine.
January 14, 20188 yr Many of times when a former Buckeye player got in trouble, it was always brought up that he was from OSU. I thought I would post in the same manner. So yep it fit just fine. I believe that all started when a certain fan base on here started reporting EVERY arrest of a player from a different conference and then some started giving them some of their own medicine by listing Buckeye arrest.
January 14, 20188 yr Many of times when a former Buckeye player got in trouble, it was always brought up that he was from OSU. I thought I would post in the same manner. So yep it fit just fine. Sad.
January 14, 20188 yr I believe that all started when a certain fan base on here started reporting EVERY arrest of a player from a different conference and then some started giving them some of their own medicine by listing Buckeye arrest. Was it a certain fan base or a certain member? :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.