Samoa Joe injured

Ringside physician Dr. Chris Amann said, “during his match, [samoa Joe] felt a pop at the bottom of his

foot. We took a look and believe he has a plantar fascia rupture, which is a thick tissue rupture under the foot. We will get an MRI to confirm. Treatment includes a period of immobilization in a boot with crutches and platelet rich plasma injections.”

Internet estimates for recovery from the injury range from six weeks to four months, but a period of at least a couple weeks keeping the foot immobilized and non-weight bearing is typically mandated.

WWE confirms report that Samoa Joe is ‘legitimately injured’ - Cageside Seats

I never want to see anyone get injured but I can take or leave Samoa Joe.

Like I have said before, they pushed him way too hard too quick and to me he has no identity in the WWE other than tough guy.

Best thing I like about him is his intro music.

I never want to see anyone get injured but I can take or leave Samoa Joe.

Like I have said before, they pushed him way too hard too quick and to me he has no identity in the WWE other than tough guy.

Tough guy has been his shtick since way back. I will gladly take that over the way they're pushing Sami Zayn with all the prancing around acting like a 13 year old girl.

Tough guy has been his shtick since way back. I will gladly take that over the way they're pushing Sami Zayn with all the prancing around acting like a 13 year old girl.

Sami is a sideshow act and I am worn out on him and KO at the moment.