Samoa Joe injured

Speaking of Jericho, I just saw him on TV wrestling in Japan I think. All I will say is we are lucky we have the WWE.

Jericho is still with WWE, but has an open clause in his contract that he can do events with other promotions, except TNA. He was on ROH for a few weeks as well.

Jericho is still with WWE, but has an open clause in his contract that he can do events with other promotions, except TNA. He was on ROH for a few weeks as well.

Good because I miss Jericho.

I wish I would have been watching the WWE when he was in his prime.

• 5 weeks later...

Joe has been removed from all WWE Live Events until after Wrestlemania.

Doesn't sound good.

WrestlingInc is now reporting that the former NXT Champion has been removed from all WWE Live Events until after WrestleMania. He was originally John Cena's opponent for the March 16th show at Madison Square Garden, but that has since been changed and Cena is now teaming with his fiancee Nikki Bella against Elias and Bayley.

Joe has been taken out of all of the matches he was planned to be part of until the companies European Tour in May. This could be a precaution if WWE has something planned for the star in the coming months that could lead to a match at WrestleMania, especially since there are so many superstars out injured currently.

WWE News: Samoa Joe removed from all WWE Live Events until after WrestleMania