Upcoming Movies You'd Like To See (2018 Edition)

I heard Daniel Day Lewis has a new movie coming out but I don’t know the name. He makes about one movie every three years and is very selective. He’s usually worth the wait and price of admission though, and has won three Best Actor Oscars, more than anyone else in that top category.

When I saw Lincoln, I never once thought I was watching Daniel Day-Lewis on the screen.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I’d like to see the movie that won a few SAG Awards last night, the one with Frances Mcdormand that won an Oscar in Fargo. She also won an Actress award at the SAGs. I can’t remember the name of it, something with Missouri in the title, but from the preview I saw it looked interesting. And I always enjoy her in movies. She’s a very talented actress.

I’d like to see the movie that won a few SAG Awards last night, the one with Frances Mcdormand that won an Oscar in Fargo. She also won an Actress award at the SAGs. I can’t remember the name of it, something with Missouri in the title, but from the preview I saw it looked interesting. And I always enjoy her in movies. She’s a very talented actress.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...