Ohio State vs Wisconsin - Big 10 Championship game (update)

CincySportsFan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, using his own criteria, how many bad wins does Bama have in the top 10?

If you all want to trash OSU’s top 10 wins show us Alabama’s. This is YOUR criteria you’re saying gets OSU in.

Where did I say anything about Alabama, OSU has two really bad losses but they are still going to get in by winning the B1G.

Gotcha, when you don’t have an answer just try to make something up lol. I’ll help ya out buddy, ZERO top 10 bad wins (in your words).

What did I make up? Pretty sure I listed facts. Other facts for you is no team has made the playoffs with a loss by more than 14. Guess what Osu has 2 losses more than that. One by 15 and another by more than 30 to a 5 loss team not even in the top 50. Ouch.

Once again you osu fans are funny lol #bamaenvy #theohiostatecommitee

What did I make up? Pretty sure I listed facts. Other facts for you is no team has made the playoffs with a loss by more than 14. Guess what Osu has 2 losses more than that. One by 15 and another by more than 30 to a 5 loss team not even in the top 50. Ouch.

Once again you osu fans are funny lol #bamaenvy #theohiostatecommitee

Again, you have no basis and your own logic is 100% flawed lol. Bama has no “bad top 10 wins,” not a conference champ and lost to a non conference champ. If OSU holds Wisky off, explain to the 1,000’s of members how their resume is better. We’re all still waiting for your logic. And who doesn’t envy Alabama in college football they have been either the best or second best for how many decades lol?

#futureonthealabamacommittee

Hey you could be like me and not even have a chance to watch your team at least still be competing for a possible spot haha.

Yeah but how could you know what you're missing out on if you've never experienced it to begin with? Haha sorry I had to.