Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hickson to NC State.

Featured Replies

I'm very relieved that neither Florida or Tennessee landed the big guy. I am just worrying that Florida will make a strong, late push at Patterson.

With the schools that were after him, I have no clue why he would pick the mess that is NC St...

Does NC State have a coach yet? :lol:

Hickson said his relationship w/new head coach Sidney Lowe was the difference maker. There will be some real hum-dinger stories regarding this kid when it is all said and done, a great deal of baggage is what I have heard.

Well Im glad hes not going to UT or UF! If we can get Patterson that may mean we will get the biggest recruit of all the SEC schools. I know LSU got Randolph who is right there with Patterson. Of course I really hope we get Patterson, but who knows.

UK fans have seen this before... we took one swinging... at least strike 1

UK fans have seen this before... we took one swinging... at least strike 1

 

 

:lol: :lol: Hickson hasn't been one of our targets for a long time......Nice try though.

Hickson hasn't been one of our targets for a long time..

Did UK drop him, or did he drop UK???

Did UK drop him, or did he drop UK???

 

 

From everything I've seen it was mutual.....Kid has major character and attitude issues....We're better without him.

From everything I've seen it was mutual.....Kid has major character and attitude issues....We're better without him.

With NC State as his choice, it's news I'm not shocked to hear. That place is a mess right now...

With NC State as his choice, it's news I'm not shocked to hear. That place is a mess right now...

 

The fact that within the past week Florida decided to end their recruitment of him has to show something fishy is going on.....I for one am glad UK isn't a part of it.

With NC State as his choice, it's news I'm not shocked to hear. That place is a mess right now...

 

Maybe him and Chuck Amato can go egg some player's houses in the MAC.

The fact that within the past week Florida decided to end their recruitment of him has to show something fishy is going on.....I for one am glad UK isn't a part of it.

A few months ago it seemed like every major in the country was on him, and his final list was NCST/Zona/Tennessee...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.