Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hickson to NC State.

Featured Replies

A few months ago it seemed like every major in the country was on him, and his final list was NCST/Zona/Tennessee...

 

He was scheduled to attend G'town's MM tomorrow night.....Then as you said he promptly cancelled that visit and narrowed his list down to UT and NCST.

A few months ago it seemed like every major in the country was on him, and his final list was NCST/Zona/Tennessee...

 

I guess UT needed a troublemaker to replace Major Wingate.

I guess UT needed a troublemaker to replace Major Wingate.

 

 

Nah....Bruce just couldn't muster up enough $$$....:lol:

Nah....Bruce just couldn't find muster up enough $$$....:lol:

 

How could a guy like this not have K-State on his final list? Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

How could a guy like this not have K-State on his final list? Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

He wasn't on the waiting list created in Huggs year off... ;)

A few months ago it seemed like every major in the country was on him, and his final list was NCST/Zona/Tennessee...

I think he may have some grade issues.

Tennessee is the one that got dinged on this one.

Word that I am getting is that Tubby and UK kind of backed off Hickson when the character and grade issues started coming into question. I am sure he will be a wonderful college basketball player, but I do think there is some baggage w/this kid and we don't need any of that at UK IMHO!!!!!!!1

Hickson is a STUD...I was really hoping he would go to UK back in the summer...I hope everything works out for him at NC State and he is playing in the league in a few years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.