George Rogers Clark 62 Scott 60

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At one point GRC had Graham, Philpot, Cooper, and Taylor on the bench together in foul trouble. Jehdon Jenkins and the rest of the bench stepped up huge for GRC. Scott is better then people expected. Play hard and with a ton of confidence.

Great post and spot on.

Well I said get them in foul trouble and they would have a chance. Scott may have made an early case for a repeat albeit in a loss.

:lol2: Yes you did say that, but didn't answer me when I asked which ones. It is your fought , please don't predict anymore of our games...:lol2: JK.

This game shows that Scott is better than some predicted. It also shows how deep the GRC bench is, because they won this game for GRC. Jenkins was a beast off the bench. JJ Johnson always comes in and plays solid.

This game will only help both teams come tourney time.

And yet no one picked any of their players(Ohmer,Perrin,Pouncey) as some of the top in the region or picked them ahead of Mason County and Pendleton County, except maybe one person I think

Scott for sure was flying under the radar preseason. Don't think they will when the new rankings come out by McPapa.

The officiating in this game was atrocious. The refs controlled it and there were calls like two fouls on philpot where he didn't touch the guy. I was not impressed with Scott. We should have beaten them by 15.

If we see them again it will happen

PC played there last night... not the best bunch of officiating we’ve had.