George Rogers Clark 62 Scott 60

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The officiating in this game was atrocious. The refs controlled it and there were calls like two fouls on philpot where he didn't touch the guy. I was not impressed with Scott. We should have beaten them by 15.

If we see them again it will happen

Definitely hurts GRC when "The Cadillac" gets in foul trouble.

Team stats

GRC

Assists - 15

Offensive rebounds - 16

Defensive Rebounds - 26

Steals - 7

Turnovers - 29

Blocked Shots - 0

Scott

Assists - 14

Offensive Rebounds - 2

Defensive Rebounds - 19

Steals - 16

Turnovers - 18

Blocked Shots - 2

Yikes

Team stats

GRC

Assists - 15

Offensive rebounds - 16

Defensive Rebounds - 26

Steals - 7

Turnovers - 29

Blocked Shots - 0

Scott

Assists - 14

Offensive Rebounds - 2

Defensive Rebounds - 19

Steals - 16

Turnovers - 18

Blocked Shots - 2

The 2 stats that stand out to me are turnovers and rebounds.

Hard to believe a team won and had 29 turnovers. :ohbrother: Rebounding for GRC was very good. The announcers keep saying how well we rebounded. We had 42 rebounds and Scott had 21.

Another hard game coming up Tuesday when we travel to Madison Central.

The officiating in this game was atrocious. The refs controlled it and there were calls like two fouls on philpot where he didn't touch the guy. I was not impressed with Scott. We should have beaten them by 15.

PC played there last night... not the best bunch of officiating we’ve had.

Our announcers where saying the same thing about the refs. and they usually don't say much about them either way.

The 2 stats that stand out to me are turnovers and rebounds.

Hard to believe a team won and had 29 turnovers. :ohbrother: Rebounding for GRC was very good. The announcers keep saying how well we rebounded. We had 42 rebounds and Scott had 21.

Another hard game coming up Tuesday when we travel to Madison Central.

Two different styles of play. Scott struggled to rebound the ball with GRC's size. GRC struggled to handle the ball with Scott's pressure.

Very physical game, had a March feel to it. Defending champs going up against this years favorite. Scott trying to prove there's a reason they were 1 point away from playing for a state title last year even without the Jake.

What gives you that assumption? Scott had a chance to go up 6 under a minute but missed 5 free throws. They lost the game. Didn't get beat.

As long as these “terrible calls” were going both ways then it is what it is. By quickly looking over the update thread it appears that both teams had their foul issues.

Maybe this game just shows us maybe There isn’t quite a big of gap from the regions top spot to the #2 spot.

What I meant was we will beat them by 15. Not just two points. The score doesn't reflect that grc is the stronger team.

The score indicates the Eagles can play with anyone in the 10th. Rebounding was a huge factor and FT’s....but the stats clearly indicate GRC does not like to be pressured

Edited by Agent Zero
Misread post