Guilty until proved innocent, or Innocent until proven guilty?

jericho

Also what are your thoughts on the year book the lady says is evidence of her relationship with Judge Moore? The lawyer for Judge more issued some pretty strong challenges to this. Do you think they will hand over the year book to see if the writing is a forgery? And submit the ink samples to see when it was written? Do you also think this would lend more credence to this one ladies story? Just curious as to your take on that part of the story.

How would I know what people will do?

I don't even really care about this specific case. I care about sexual assault and sexual harassment victims.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would I know what people will do?

I don't even really care about this specific case. I care about sexual assault and sexual harassment victims.

So you dont care if the woman is lying? I am not saying she is lying either. I am just saying dont you think we need to find the truth out if these ladies are telling the truth? So if it dont fit your agenda you just dont care about it? I mean really.......

So you dont care if the woman is lying? I am not saying she is lying either. I am just saying dont you think we need to find the truth out if these ladies are telling the truth? So if it dont fit your agenda you just dont care about it? I mean really.......

You asked me what I thought someone would do. How would I know?

I don't care about Moore's senate race. I care about victims of sexual assault and harassment. That's my agenda.

"I mean really..." If you want to stoop to getting personal, you are only making yourself look bad. I plan on sticking with the issues.

You asked me what I thought someone would do. How would I know?

I don't care about Moore's senate race. I care about victims of sexual assault and harassment. That's my agenda.

"I mean really..." If you want to stoop to getting personal, you are only making yourself look bad. I plan on sticking with the issues.

My response has nothing to do with his senate race. It has everything to do with doing the right thing, and that is to determine if the accusations are true or false. What if Mr Moore steps aside and its then proven this lady was lying?

Also this is nothing personal. I am sticking with the issues in this. I would think Truth would be the biggest issue we can find. Dont you agree. If this lady is being truthful then it exposes Mr Moore as a liar and a predator. If she is lying then it exposes her as a liar and someone with a agenda. I see no issues with that. I only said the lawyer of Mr Moore brings up a very compelling argument on the hand writing. Anyone thats telling the truth should have no issues turning over the year book.

My response has nothing to do with his senate race. It has everything to do with doing the right thing, and that is to determine if the accusations are true or false. What if Mr Moore steps aside and its then proven this lady was lying?

Also this is nothing personal. I am sticking with the issues in this. I would think Truth would be the biggest issue we can find. Dont you agree. If this lady is being truthful then it exposes Mr Moore as a liar and a predator. If she is lying then it exposes her as a liar and someone with a agenda. I see no issues with that. I only said the lawyer of Mr Moore brings up a very compelling argument on the hand writing. Anyone thats telling the truth should have no issues turning over the year book.

"I mean really" is making it personal. I choose not to play that game.

"I mean really" is making it personal. I choose not to play that game.

Well I never meant to make it personal, but I find it very deflecting on your part to pick and choose. I cant imagine if I had said something like that what the response would have been. I am not against you on this. I just want the truth.

Should Al Franken resign being you care for the victims. We have a photo thats proof positive. We have a confession from Al. We have a apology from Al. So we have probable cause to think he sexually assaulted her.( plus pictures with her asleep). Now do you stand with the victim or Al?

Well I never meant to make it personal, but I find it very deflecting on your part to pick and choose. I cant imagine if I had said something like that what the response would have been. I am not against you on this. I just want the truth.

Should Al Franken resign being you care for the victims. We have a photo thats proof positive. We have a confession from Al. We have a apology from Al. So we have probable cause to think he sexually assaulted her.( plus pictures with her asleep). Now do you stand with the victim or Al?

I'm not going to play that game.