Bengals/Titans Updates

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bengals got ripped there on that reception with 5 seconds left. There should have only been 4 seconds on the clock instead of 5. Would Tennessee have tried that last play with 4 seconds left? Also, what is the rule there on calling timeout? Are you allowed to call timeout without being downed on the play? I assume you can call timeout if you go to a knee without being touched down but asking to make sure.

Offense hasn't been to bad. The o line has looked decent in the first half the last few weeks. It's the second half when it all goes to hell. Very important not to let the Titans go up 2 possessions. If they do it's over cause they will pin their ears back on defense like other teams have done in second half of games after getting down 2 possessions.

I think the Bengals got ripped there on that reception with 5 seconds left. There should have only been 4 seconds on the clock instead of 5. Would Tennessee have tried that last play with 4 seconds left? Also, what is the rule there on calling timeout? Are you allowed to call timeout without being downed on the play? I assume you can call timeout if you go to a knee without being touched down but asking to make sure.

I don't remember what game it was, but saw something similar before. Announcers went with "giving yourself up" at that time.