November 12, 20178 yr Author We're down by one on the road. Many teams struggle with the same :poop: we see and can be critical of while watching the game as passionate fans! Hang in there 16th...a lot of football left to be played! GO BENGALS Unfortunately you are correct, there IS a lot of football left to be played!! Burfict is biggest idiot in NFL, again, starts with Marvolous Marv, NO CONTROL over this team whatsoever, are you watching Mike Brown??? We have become an embarrassment!!
November 12, 20178 yr Why do we still have Burfict? Dudes a loser I never thought I would say this but I agree.
November 12, 20178 yr Got a personal foul, hit a referee and got into it with fans on the way off the field. He is a tool!!!!
November 12, 20178 yr The concept of "restraint" seems to always escape Burfict. His absence impacts this Bengals D. It's a shame that his judgement isn't more TEAM oriented... Titans up 14-6 w/ 4:55 in the 2nd!
November 12, 20178 yr and we have the 2 min warning! Keep that last 2 play mojo going Bengals...we need a W here red zone offense. You got it in yah AD...???
November 12, 20178 yr If the Bengals score a TD, it is an absolute mistake to go for two points. I like your optimism VoR.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.