Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Titans Updates

Featured Replies

are you friggin :poop: in me!

 

"Hits him right in the hands!" - Fox Announcer

 

Comedy of Errors continued....we fumble, then on next play Titans throw an INT. Score a TD attempt take II :bunny:

  • Replies 126
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mixon TD...

 

He is so good.

 

I don't know where Hill's contract is but I would get him healthy and trade him.

Hit the upright and went thru on the PAT....

 

14-13 Titans...you cannot make this stuff up!

Why did we not keep Jake Elliott? Another move where Marvin goes with the veteran but it is Veteran's day.

He is so good.

 

I don't know where Hill's contract is but I would get him healthy and trade him.

 

I am pretty sure Hill is a free agent this off season.

So who plays in Burficts stead when he "acts out?"

He is so good.

 

I don't know where Hill's contract is but I would get him healthy and trade him.

 

Hill is done. He is on IR and contract up at end of year.

I am pretty sure Hill is a free agent this off season.

 

Here's a novel idea get a OL for him!

Here's a novel idea get a OL for him!

 

The thing is, the Bengals went after offensive linemen in recent drafts. It is just that the guys they picked stink.

Dunlap having to make a play 8 yds down field because LBs are MIA!

Why did we not keep Jake Elliott? Another move where Marvin goes with the veteran but it is Veteran's day.

 

I'm surprised they didn't keep the younger guy they drafted but Bullock beat him out. BTW, Elliott has missed 3 xp's this year and has also missed 3 fg's. Can't imagine if we kept him and what we will be hearing after his 3rd missed xp.

The thing is, the Bengals went after offensive linemen in recent drafts. It is just that the guys they picked stink.

 

Show him what he's won Bob! I hereby grant you "The 1st Half Truth Award" :dancingpa

That was a great play by the Titans to get Suckup closer...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.