Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How will your team(s) do this year?

Featured Replies

It's the most wonderful time of the year! College basketball starts tomorrow, and it's also the best time of the year when college football and basketball overlap.

 

Anyways, let's get into the good stuff - predictions. How will your team(s) do? By teams, I mean your childhood teams, your alma mater, teams you have a soft spot for, etc.

 

I don't expect much from JMU, but our freshman class looks pretty good. Hoping they do better than their preseason pick of finishing last in the CAA. We play NKU this year, so I'll be the only one in Virginia getting heavily invested in that one.

 

Boise State has potential to make a run. Chandler Hutchison is legit.

 

UC is very good and I hope this year they can make a deep run into the Elite 8 and possibly beyond.

Christian Brothers University, D2 is picked to win their conference GSC. Returning 97.5% of their scoring. They had a kid on first team all conference last year and another on second team all conference. Every other kid from other schools were Seniors. They open up tomorrow night in Wilborforce, Oh. versus Central State. Closest game all year, but it may have a home crowd feel to it as 8 kids on the CBU roster are from the Cincinnati area. GoBucs!

 

Christian Brothers University Athletics - 2

OSU will hopefully get back to the tourney this year in Holtmanns first year and UK will make another final four run.

OSU will hopefully get back to the tourney

 

If they get to 20 wins he should be National Coach of the Year. I think they are a great bet to host an NIT game this year, but the tourney seems like a bridge too far for the Buckeyes this year.

If they get to 20 wins he should be National Coach of the Year. I think they are a great bet to host an NIT game this year, but the tourney seems like a bridge too far for the Buckeyes this year.

Did you see where Dan Dakich picked OSU to go to the Final Four. :lol2:

Did you see where Dan Dakich picked OSU to go to the Final Four. :lol2:

No, but the experts screwing with their votes for reasons besides the best teams is really sophomoric. Even with Ohio State's hilariously easy first 4 games, they'll be lucky to be over .500 on the season. Dakich knows that.

No, but the experts screwing with their votes for reasons besides the best teams is really sophomoric. Even with Ohio State's hilariously easy first 4 games, they'll be lucky to be over .500 on the season. Dakich knows that.

I think it was just some good old fashioned nepotism with regards to OSU.

Dayton is in rebuilding mode. Lost a boatload of four-year players and a couple four-year starters, not to mention their coach.

 

I like Anthony Grant and I think he's capable of big things at UD, but I'll be shocked if this team can finish in the top four of the Atlantic 10.

Super excited for Xavier this year. I think I will be making a trip to San Antonio for Easter.

Super excited for UC this season! With the addition of Wichita state the American may be represented well come tourney time!

Even though Preston Spradlin did well enough to get the interim removed from his head coaching title (12-9 after he took over), Morehead State lost a lot from a sub .500 team.

 

UK will make a deep run in the Tourney.

 

USF

Dumpster Fire.jpg

The USF women, returning 4 starters and adding a bunch of depth, could have their best team, ever. UConn may have to stomp the crap out of them 4 times this year, instead of 3.

I'd like to think UC makes a deep run this year. They have experience, depth and athleticism. I'm really looking forward to this year. It all starts in two hours!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.