Ohio State at Iowa (Updates)

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched my beloved Hawks since Hayden Fry arrived in the 70's. This is the best they have played in nearly 40 years.

Does this even remotely look like Iowa to you? Haha throwing on 1st down, throwing downfield, running fake punts. Congrats on the win man!

Time to start preparing for next year. Biggest fallout of today will be recruiting, this team was exposed for the 2nd time this year. They had me fooled and they had most of you fooled as well.

Well I guess the JT narrative for his career hasn't changed. Last week was the exception not the rule.

The ridiculous thing is OSU is still in control of their Big 10 destiny. Stupid.

The big 10 now is staring at possibly not having a big 10 team even in the playoffs. If OSU wins the big 10. Unless a lot of crazy things happen. I don't see Penn St. Making it as a 1 lost team without having even won its conference. However you just never know crazier things have happened.

However osu now seriously may kill the big 10s chances since they did control their destiny still.