Ohio State at Iowa (Updates)

Jumper_Dad

Well I guess the JT narrative for his career hasn't changed. Last week was the exception not the rule.

It rears its ugly head once again. The past 6 weeks were ridiculous and had me fooled. The tools are their with Barrett and with a little confidence we see what he can do. But the guy is a head case. Plain and simple. That pick 6 shook him even though he came back out and hit some good throws downfield the next drive, you could tell early on he got happy feet in the pocket and started dancing. Just extremely disappointing.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The big 10 now is staring at possibly not having a big 10 team even in the playoffs. If OSU wins the big 10. Unless a lot of crazy things happen. I don't see Penn St. Making it as a 1 lost team without having even won its conference. However you just never know crazier things have happened.

However osu now seriously may kill the big 10s chances since they did control their destiny still.

I would bet good money the Big 10 does not get a team in the playoff.

Some of Jt losses are now against a bad Virginia Tech team, a Michigan State team who started a third string qb, Penn State who had got blown out by Michigan, shut out loss against Clemson, and now a blow out loss to a 3 loss team in Iowa.

Andy Dalton of college football.