Ohio State at Iowa (Updates)

Jumper_Dad

Not how some of y’all were talking last week.

I mean you can look at my list. I didn't have JT at the top. I don't know if you are trying to say you could see into the future and see what happened today, but based on what we knew after last week JT was squarely in the top 5.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I want 8 teams in the playoffs. I don't want the season to be the playoffs, I want the playoffs to be the playoffs. I don't want top teams to be afraid to play each other in non conference. If OSU doesn't play Oklahoma they have 1 lost and still very much in playoff hunt.

Let the 5 conference champs in and 3 at large. Let them battle it out for the title.

I get that, but OSU doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs. I don't care what happens the rest of the year, they don't deserve the chance to play anyone.

Football isn’t my life maybe in my 20’s I would have been really mad. You will graduate to that level someday.

By the way your Cats just lost, tough night for all of us lol.

Ha just asking you the same question you asked me after osu won last week.

UK did just lose but doesn't bother me much. It's hard to have high expectations for UK football. I know they could lose to anyone every week.

Don't forget I graduated from UK but grew up a Notre Dame football fan my whole life. So I'm doing good. Notre dame had a let down defensively and still won without the game ever being in doubt. So I'm good.

I get that, but OSU doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs. I don't care what happens the rest of the year, they don't deserve the chance to play anyone.

Osu didn't deserve to be in the playoffs 4 years ago when they won it all imo. However they showed when given the chance to win it, they did it.

I feel no matter what If you win your conference in a major conference. You deserve a shot to prove yourself against the other best teams.

This is why I want 8 teams in the playoffs. I don't want the season to be the playoffs, I want the playoffs to be the playoffs. I don't want top teams to be afraid to play each other in non conference. If OSU doesn't play Oklahoma they have 1 lost and still very much in playoff hunt.

Let the 5 conference champs in and 3 at large. Let them battle it out for the title.

Some years the Conf champ in some of those conferences don't deserve to get in. I'll never be happy with automatic qualifiers getting in over deserving teams.

Osu didn't deserve to be in the playoffs 4 years ago when they won it all imo. However they showed when given the chance to win it, they did it.

I feel no matter what If you win your conference in a major conference. You deserve a shot to prove yourself against the other best teams.

I don't see how you can come to that conclusion honestly.

I mean you can look at my list. I didn't have JT at the top. I don't know if you are trying to say you could see into the future and see what happened today, but based on what we knew after last week JT was squarely in the top 5.

I think everyone remembers you post JT should be your heisman winner after last week.

Ha just asking you the same question you asked me after osu won last week.

UK did just lose but doesn't bother me much. It's hard to have high expectations for UK football. I know they could lose to anyone every week.

Don't forget I graduated from UK but grew up a Notre Dame football fan my whole life. So I'm doing good. Notre dame had a let down defensively and still won without the game ever being in doubt. So I'm good.

You float message boards hoping teams lose (OSU). Then just gotta a dose of karma calling out OSU, right before UK gets beat. You gotta let all of that go and just cheer for your team or teams.

I think everyone remembers you post JT should be your heisman winner after last week.

1. Baker Mayfield

2. Josh Adams

3. JT Barrett

4. Saquon Barkley

5. Lamar Jackson

I have Bryce Love off my list this week because I'm unsure about his health going forward. If you guaranteed me his health I'd him at 4th. I added Lamar simply as a fail safe if everyone else falters and he looks good the rest of the year.

Here is my list I posted in the Heisman thread last week. I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Some years the Conf champ in some of those conferences don't deserve to get in. I'll never be happy with automatic qualifiers getting in over deserving teams.

There would still be 3 at large. It would be hard to say there were more than 3 deserving teams who didn't win their conference but should be in.