Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halloween Humor From Belfry

Featured Replies

For anyone who has met or dealt with Coach Haywood and his staff this is 100% spot on

 

Students dressing as Belfry Coaches and Assistants

IMG_0074.jpg

 

From Left to Right:

Coach Haywood, Coach Cassell, Coach Tackett, Coach Cross, Coach Wright, Coach West, and Coach Varney

Got this in a text message this morning. Been laughing about it ever since. I don't know the staff but I've seen them coach numerous times - perfect imitations!

I have been hearing about this all weekend and knew it would be funny, but never dreamed it would turn out this good. These guys nailed it.

I have been hearing about this all weekend and knew it would be funny, but never dreamed it would turn out this good. These guys nailed it.

 

I'd like to see a picture of the actual coaches in the exact same order/pose. :lol2:

  • Author
I'd like to see a picture of the actual coaches in the exact same order/pose. :lol2:

 

Trust me when I say this is nearly perfect for their normal game night attire and/or habits...

 

This doesn't give the full picture.. but here is the staff:

Staff – Pond Creek Nation

31745353-3E92-46BF-966C-EC29C0B7EE7E-3220-000002FAC730EA84.jpeg

 

Its not everybody but here is most of them

For anyone who has met or dealt with Coach Haywood and his staff this is 100% spot on

 

Students dressing as Belfry Coaches and Assistants

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64378[/ATTACH]

 

From Left to Right:

Coach Haywood, Coach Cassell, Coach Tackett, Coach Cross, Coach Wright, Coach West, and Coach Varney

 

I love it guys, great job!

 

Go Pirates!

I think I spotted Watusi... Was that his picture hanging on the wall ???

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64384[/ATTACH]

A favorite episode, lol.

 

And my picture hangs in the post office but not many shrines to me at BHS :eek:

Here is a pic of some of that crew in their younger days.

 

IMG_2300.JPG

[ATTACH]64381[/ATTACH]

 

Its not everybody but here is most of them

 

Who is the next head coach at Belfry in that group?

Who is the next head coach at Belfry in that group?

 

Based on Haywood's longevity it might be one of the kids in the original post! :lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.