Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erlanger Classic 2017 Nky Middle School Basketball Scrimmages

Featured Replies

C9F2A89F-32A5-4B86-A9CE-4D867EB9596F.png

Is Walton playing in PSL his year I see their 6th grade team playing in the scrimmage. Or is this open to anyone

  • Author

Bump...

  • Author

Starts tonight

I heard Beechwood 7th & 8th won and 6th lost..

Anyone know who are some of the teams to look for in 6th grade boys.

Anyone know who are some of the teams to look for in 6th grade boys.

 

Summit View has a good roster.

What benefit is it to these kids to not use normal clock rules?

They usually do. I think they have a tarheels player or KBC going there

7th grade winners- Camp Ernst, Highlands, Beechwood, Newport, Woodland

They usually do. I think they have a tarheels player or KBC going there

 

Yes they do.

Beechwood 7th is really, really good.

 

One of the most impressive things I saw this week was Beechwood 7's outstanding point guard playing despite being very under the weather. He's a tough, gritty, skilled player and leads one of the best 7th grade teams I've seen.

 

Heck of a way for those boys to start the season defeating Conner. Should be fun to watch those two play again.

I attended all 7th grade games Wed night and I left most impressed with Highlands!

The Conner/Beechwood game was the best game of the 4 games but it was obvious one team played to win and the other treated as scrimmage. Beechwood had some kids who played sick and didn’t play due to injury and Conner had a starter out to injury and didn’t play any starters over 10 minutes and none of the starters played in OT — I do know when these two teams locked up in Dayton kentucky tournament finals it was a 20 point win by Conner... Without question both teams will have great success again this year!

Both Camp Ernst and Woodland looked impressive as well, this is a very deep class..

7th grade winners-

Woodland

Villa

Highlands

Beechwood

Conner

I was fortunate enough to watch all games again today! Highlands struggled today but ended up winning a tight one against a scrappy RA Jones team who is very talented!!

Woodland was really impressive against a very good CE team.Woodland offensively struggles but they are as good as it gets half court defensively and rebounding..

Beechwood/Conner/Villa had no issues tonight!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.