Erlanger Classic 2017 Nky Middle School Basketball Scrimmages

Brcatz

7th grade winners-

Woodland

Villa

Highlands

Beechwood

Conner

I was fortunate enough to watch all games again today! Highlands struggled today but ended up winning a tight one against a scrappy RA Jones team who is very talented!!

Woodland was really impressive against a very good CE team.Woodland offensively struggles but they are as good as it gets half court defensively and rebounding..

Beechwood/Conner/Villa had no issues tonight!

My sons friend plays for RA Jones 6th grade he stands about 5'9 or 5'10.

7th grade winners-

Woodland

Villa

Highlands

Beechwood

Conner

I was fortunate enough to watch all games again today! Highlands struggled today but ended up winning a tight one against a scrappy RA Jones team who is very talented!!

Woodland was really impressive against a very good CE team.Woodland offensively struggles but they are as good as it gets half court defensively and rebounding..

I've seen this year's Villa 7th grade team a TON...who did they play that they had "no issues" winning? They have a couple of solid kids, but they have never even been in the top half of the NKY Catholic School league 3rd - 6th grades with this class.

7th grade winners-

Woodland

Villa

Highlands

Beechwood

Conner

How did Gray look? They have a kid who last year played for St. Paul, and a kid who last year played for St. Henry Elementary.

@MTGL

Villa- they played Ludlow and Tichenor, I hope that helps:)

Gray- two double digit losses- offensively challenged - they did pick up a few new kids, perhaps the two that are mentioned- coach appeared to treat as scrimmage so results could change when rotation shrinks..

Gray- two double digit losses- offensively challenged - they did pick up a few new kids, perhaps the two that are mentioned- coach appeared to treat as scrimmage so results could change when rotation shrinks..

I think Gray plays St. Paul on Friday night out in Campbell County, if so, that should be a decent litmus test for where each of them are.