Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A Smack Talk

Featured Replies

I figured I would start a thread where we Can talk about any team. So let's here your opinions or statement!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have opened up the floodgates Bac! Prepare the boats!

  • Author
You have opened up the floodgates Bac! Prepare the boats!

 

That's great! Class A seems down on people posting and I hope we can generate some talk so hopefully this works.

They should only rank 5 Teams in 1A

 

They can rank as many as they want, but only one is going to win the Championship

They should only rank 5 Teams in 1A

 

How many teams not in the top 5 believe they can beat teams that are in the top 5?

I know this goes slightly against the theme of the thread....but allow me to comment on the Hazard Bulldogs (not the team I follow). I've watched a number of games of Hazard's on hudl....I'm really impressed by how hard they play, the ferocity of this squad....they just don't appear to take plays off and that's a great credit to the character of the kids and the coaching staff. The injury demon attacked Hazard earlier in the year with no mercy. And the Bulldogs moved ahead with no fear or regret. Impressive team.

So maybe I've got a little too much stardust in my ears here, but I thought the idea of this thread was to speak enthusiastically about your own team, maybe point out some of the studs or the unsung heroes. It's one of the things I enjoy most--learning about the teams and the kids that aren't playing right around the corner. And I'm still eager to learn more. Why did the thread take a negative turn?

  • Author
I know this goes slightly against the theme of the thread....but allow me to comment on the Hazard Bulldogs (not the team I follow). I've watched a number of games of Hazard's on hudl....I'm really impressed by how hard they play, the ferocity of this squad....they just don't appear to take plays off and that's a great credit to the character of the kids and the coaching staff. The injury demon attacked Hazard earlier in the year with no mercy. And the Bulldogs moved ahead with no fear or regret. Impressive team.

 

General you can talk about whatever you like. I guess the smack talk thing is to generate some conversation since their was talk in the Paintsville and Raceland game thread.

 

The Bulldogs don't have many kids who go both ways so it helps them a lot. The ones who do get rotated in and out to get rest.

  • Author
So maybe I've got a little too much stardust in my ears here, but I thought the idea of this thread was to speak enthusiastically about your own team, maybe point out some of the studs or the unsung heroes. It's one of the things I enjoy most--learning about the teams and the kids that aren't playing right around the corner. And I'm still eager to learn more. Why did the thread take a negative turn?

 

I don't think its been negative so far but it could.

How many teams not in the top 5 believe they can beat teams that are in the top 5?

 

I think people like to talk about it and hope they can but realistically I dont think any believe it.

How many teams in 1A actually have a legitimate chance at the title?????

How many teams in 1A actually have a legitimate chance at the title?????

 

Beechwood

How many teams shouldn’t actually be 1A? Beechwood. The only other 1A teams they play are in their district. Every other game is above them. I don’t get how we can even compare to other 1A schools when they aren’t playing a 1A schedule.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.