John Hardin's Mickey Pearson commits to the Saint Louis Billikens

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
If this young man does go prep, I look for a lot of schools to watch him. Getting stronger and a tighter handle this young man will play higher than St. Louis. I wonder if he’s gonna play AAU for July.

Heard that is a good possibility

Heard uofl was on the fence re: an offer and it hasn’t materialized.

Getting awful late

He has options so I don’t think the timeframe is an issue they are overly concerned with. I can understand taking as much time allowed for them to make a decision.

If this young man does go prep, I look for a lot of schools to watch him. Getting stronger and a tighter handle this young man will play higher than St. Louis. I wonder if he’s gonna play AAU for July.

He gets a full ride to a D1 school with other options but would decide to stay back another year? I guess he didn't think he was better than a mid major when he committed, but now he is? Sounds like his handler has been in his ear. Hope he doesn't screw this up.

He gets a full ride to a D1 school with other options but would decide to stay back another year? I guess he didn't think he was better than a mid major when he committed, but now he is? Sounds like his handler has been in his ear. Hope he doesn't screw this up.

I don't think you know who his "handler" is. Kind of not a good term by the way. Hope everything works out for the best. Super talent and a good kid too!

I don't think you know who his "handler" is. Kind of not a good term by the way. Hope everything works out for the best. Super talent and a good kid too!

Definitely not a good term at all. Pretty insulting IMO.

I’m with you. I hope everything works out for the best. Great kid from a great family.

"Handler" is an insulting term and in some situations, those people deserve the label.

I'm in no way talking about this particular situation. I don't know anything about Pearson or his recruitment. I wish him nothing but the best.

"Handler" is an insulting term and in some situations, those people deserve the label.

I'm in no way talking about this particular situation. I don't know anything about Pearson or his recruitment. I wish him nothing but the best.

Definitely not a good term at all. Pretty insulting IMO.

I’m with you. I hope everything works out for the best. Great kid from a great family.

Call the person what ever you want, it sounds like someone is having a lot of influence on him. Don't know him, the situation, the family but it just doesn't pass the sniff test to me.

Obviously I want the kid to do what is best for him. Looking forward to seeing him play at the next level.

Apparently Pearson will be playing with Manimal Elite, they are LOADED!!! According to new rankings by Ky Prep Hoops they will have 5 of the top 20 of 2019 plus Pearson,WOW!!!!