What Are You Having for Lunch?

UKMustangFan

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree! I really enjoy food. I pity people that can’t enjoy good meals. Those that go on the crazy shake diets,etc. Work out, pick and choose your good meals, but don’t sacrifice too much.

I’m thinking Chinese for lunch today?

Sounds like exactly what I do.

It also shocks me how little people know about food. While what I said I had for lunch sounds like misery, because it was "healthy," that is not a healthy meal. Raisins are packed with sugar and only good for you in moderation, as are most dried fruits. I dominate them in my salad. Walnuts are high in calories. My "dessert" is because I have one of the worst sweet tooths that I know of. If I could eat a piece of cake, I would. I am the poster child for "too much of anything is not good for you."

It also shocks me how little people know about food. While what I said I had for lunch sounds like misery, because it was "healthy," that is not a healthy meal. Raisins are packed with sugar and only good for you in moderation, as are most dried fruits. I dominate them in my salad. Walnuts are high in calories. My "dessert" is because I have one of the worst sweet tooths that I know of. If I could eat a piece of cake, I would. I am the poster child for "too much of anything is not good for you."

Randy's down here having biscuits & gravy for lunch and you're telling us that salad ain't healthy?

I eat something similar to that pretty regularly. Spinach, feta, tomatoes, avocados, walnuts, and dried cranberries with olive oil. Definitely not like choking down a pile of lettuce and dressing.