What Are You Having for Lunch?

UKMustangFan

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny that you would ask, that is what I had today. :lol2: Two huge bowls ..with green onions it was awesome. You like it?

My fall lettuce crop is going to be a good one. Cooked greens out of the garden over the weekend. They were good too. My radishes are just about all gone. Kale is huge, turnips are just now coming up.

Your food reminds me of my granny. I miss her cooking so bad. You ever fixed pickled corn? Btw, fried apples and fried sweet potatoes are two of my favorites this time of year. You like those?

Edited by Science Friction

You're food reminds me of my granny. I miss her cooking so bad. You ever fixed pickled corn? Btw, fried apples and fried sweet potatoes are two of my favorites this time of year. You like those?

Love pickled corn. I try and make some every year. We had fried apples for breakfast this morning. Today we also made and froze 16 apple pies for this winter. Tomorrow I am making apple dumplings and freezing them. IF I have any apples left I am going to dry some for dried apple pies. My husband brought home 2 bushel of apples when he went to Michigan last week. I like McIntosh apples for pies. He brought home some called Jhonny Gold. A mix of Jonathan and Golden Delish apples. They are good and tart.

Love pickled corn. I try and make some every year. We had fried apples for breakfast this morning. Today we also made and froze 16 apple pies for this winter. Tomorrow I am making apple dumplings and freezing them. IF I have any apples left I am going to dry some for dried apple pies. My husband brought home 2 bushel of apples when he went to Michigan last week. I like McIntosh apples for pies. He brought home some called Jhonny Gold. A mix of Jonathan and Golden Delish apples. They are good and tart.

OmGosh, you remind me so much of my granny. She would dry apples on the back porch. Lay down screen doors to let them dry on. She would then use them to make fried apple pies and an apple stack cake(my favorite) around the holidays.

OmGosh, you remind me so much of my granny. She would dry apples on the back porch. Lay down screen doors to let them dry on. She would then use them to make fried apple pies and an apple stack cake(my favorite) around the holidays.

Love stack cake too. I bet I am old enough to be your granny.....:lol2:

Probably nothing today, meetings/conference calls from 11-2. Gotta love west coast business.

I’ve had them schedule me for a 7:00 PM EST conference call so I decline and ask for an 8:00 AM EST. They learn.