What Are You Having for Lunch?

UKMustangFan

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working from home today and have been saving thick sliced smoked bacon for grilled cheese sandwiches with a bowl of mater soup. The cooler weather always gets me in soup and sandwich mode.

Based on how lazy i get around noon will determine if i microwave the bacon or cook it up in the skillet where I'll make the grilled cheese. No love for my cholesterol levels today. :)

Working from home today and have been saving thick sliced smoked bacon for grilled cheese sandwiches with a bowl of mater soup. The cooler weather always gets me in soup and sandwich mode.

Based on how lazy i get around noon will determine if i microwave the bacon or cook it up in the skillet where I'll make the grilled cheese. No love for my cholesterol levels today. :)

What kind of cheese will be placed in the Soup? Used to do velveta but the Mrs. does not buy that.

What kind of cheese will be placed in the Soup? Used to do velveta but the Mrs. does not buy that.

To answer your question I WAS going to go Colby Jack or American. Mrs. C1 put the kai-bosch on my venture which I'm good with because one, in turned into healthier and prolly more tastey as well.

We ended up going with a toasted BLT with a twist. Bacon, thick sliced mater, and we mix fresh basil from our garden with hellmans, garlic, and onion powders on wheat bread. So cholesterol didn't take a big hit and we're both "slim & happy!"

But when she's not around, i'm definitely going back to the original drawing board! :sssh:

To answer your question I WAS going to go Colby Jack or American. Mrs. C1 put the kai-bosch on my venture which I'm good with because one, in turned into healthier and prolly more tastey as well.

We ended up going with a toasted BLT with a twist. Bacon, thick sliced mater, and we mix fresh basil from our garden with hellmans, garlic, and onion powders on wheat bread. So cholesterol didn't take a big hit and we're both "slim & happy!"

But when she's not around, i'm definitely going back to the original drawing board! :sssh:

All good. Bacon was involved.