Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A Cooper vs Boone County

Who wins this one 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cooper 0-7 vs Boone County 1-6

Who ya got?

Cooper will have to stop the run to have a chance.

Cooper Jags will take this one!!

  • Author
Is this a Thursday night game?

Yes it is

Yes it is
Why is this titanic struggle taking place on Thursday?

KHSAA Scoreboard does not reflect this contest as a Thursday game.

Why is this titanic struggle taking place on Thursday?

KHSAA Scoreboard does not reflect this contest as a Thursday game.

Boone County goes on Fall Break starting Friday.

Is this a Thursday night game?

 

Yep, due to fall break. I'm not sure when this was changed but I didn't know until last week.

 

Cooper will have to stop the run to have a chance.

 

Boone hasn't had much of a run offense lately.

 

If you had asked me about this game a few weeks ago I would have said Boone Co would win with a power run attack. During the summer scrimmage the Rebels ran with success.

 

However, Boone has regressed and it appears Cooper has taken a few steps forward. It's not just that Boone has played tough competition, like SK, but they didn't fair well against GRC or Dixie. Not that either team is a slouch but they aren't of the class that should be able to shutout even a mediocre offense. The opponent's D-line spends a lot of time in the backfield when playing Boone. And its hard to discern any kind of offensive identity.

 

I still will take the Rebels in this tilt, though I'm not sure how they will get it done. I hope we get some of our injured back, there were 7 to 10 out for the SK game. That really adds up when you consider how small the roster is and the fact that many of those boys play both ways.

Hoping to see Cooper get their 1st WIN! 21-14 is my guess! Go Jags!

Yep, due to fall break. I'm not sure when this was changed but I didn't know until last week.

 

 

 

Boone hasn't had much of a run offense lately.

 

If you had asked me about this game a few weeks ago I would have said Boone Co would win with a power run attack. During the summer scrimmage the Rebels ran with success.

 

However, Boone has regressed and it appears Cooper has taken a few steps forward. It's not just that Boone has played tough competition, like SK, but they didn't fair well against GRC or Dixie. Not that either team is a slouch but they aren't of the class that should be able to shutout even a mediocre offense. The opponent's D-line spends a lot of time in the backfield when playing Boone. And its hard to discern any kind of offensive identity.

 

I still will take the Rebels in this tilt, though I'm not sure how they will get it done. I hope we get some of our injured back, there were 7 to 10 out for the SK game. That really adds up when you consider how small the roster is and the fact that many of those boys play both ways.

 

OG, is there any reason for optimism in the Boone youth program for the future? Is Coach Steel and staff investing for the future?

35-7 Cooper over Boone with 7:40 left in the 4th.

35-7 Cooper, 3 min remaining...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.