Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 31 Browns 7

Featured Replies

Ah you're right. I did 5 divided by 15 to get the 33%. I gave to much credit to Dalron with that. It should have been 5 divided by the total amount games played in prime time and playoff which is 20. So he actually has a 25% win percentage in prime time and playoff games combined. The 38% winning percentage for his career against teams with a winning record is correct though. He has only won 17 of 44 possible games against Teams with winning records in his career for a winning percentage of 38%. Not exactly good, and not sure how people can keep holding on to the well he is good against bad teams as the reason they support him.

 

Why Dalron? I don't get it.

I'm curious to see if Lazor can keep this up as the year progresses.

Don't care about how bad the roster is and what not but Hue Jackson is 1-19 as head coach. I have yet to see any improvement for them as a team. He is on the hot seat IMO.

Ugh.

 

Sorry ... I must have missed something in a thread somewhere. Seriously, I don't know where Dalron came from or what jab you are trying to make.

Sorry ... I must have missed something in a thread somewhere. Seriously, I don't know where Dalron came from or what jab you are trying to make.

 

No jab. Simple typo on my phone and myself not paying attention. The dang r is right next to the t on the keyboard on my phone obviously. So no jab, I just said ugh because I didn't see it.

Don't care about how bad the roster is and what not but Hue Jackson is 1-19 as head coach. I have yet to see any improvement for them as a team. He is on the hot seat IMO.

 

You're probably right but I am not sure what improvement you or the front office would expect to see. You trade your best corner a week before the season. Your first round pick wr breaks his hand. You let your best wr last year in Pryor walk. They are starting a rookie qb. Who The best wr he has is Kenny Britt and he can't catch a cold. Their number one overall pick has yet to play a game.

 

So I'm not exactly sure what coach could do any better with this either. When your front office doesn't do much to help put a good team together.

 

I wonder if he wishes if he stayed and did the coach in waiting thing with the Bengals.

No jab. Simple typo on my phone and myself not paying attention. The dang r is right next to the t on the keyboard on my phone obviously. So no jab, I just said ugh because I didn't see it.

 

:lol2: ... ok, I thought you were trying to make a joke or take a jab.

Really glad that the Bengals easily took care of business in this one. Didn't want to hear it from my spouse's family at her cousins wedding in two weeks.

Don't care about how bad the roster is and what not but Hue Jackson is 1-19 as head coach. I have yet to see any improvement for them as a team. He is on the hot seat IMO.

 

You're probably right but I am not sure what improvement you or the front office would expect to see. You trade your best corner a week before the season. Your first round pick wr breaks his hand. You let your best wr last year in Pryor walk. They are starting a rookie qb. Who The best wr he has is Kenny Britt and he can't catch a cold. Their number one overall pick has yet to play a game.

 

So I'm not exactly sure what coach could do any better with this either. When your front office doesn't do much to help put a good team together.

 

I wonder if he wishes if he stayed and did the coach in waiting thing with the Bengals.

 

You are exactly right, @futurecoach, and when Hue was asked if the Browns could win now, he said ask the front office that question. Besides the veterans you mentioned, they also let Alex Mack and Mitchell Schwartz go off the Oline. They have done a decent job of getting in other talent for the line but He's point is that the "money-ball" front office has really cut down the roster and gone with youth. #1 pick Myles Garrett has been out, top pick at WR last year has a broken hand, and Kenny Britt has been less than awful.

 

Hue can hardly be blamed. My guess is he comes back for another season and the expectation will be several wins. If he has, say 5 or 6 wins, he'll stay another year. Given the history of quick releases of head coaches at Cleveland, I think Hue will be given three years to get his act together. BUt it better be clear things are on the way up then.

 

Look, Browns owner, Jimmy Haslem, made a conscious decision to bring in these "analytics" guys and so I am sure they discussed with him how this would go at first. He needs to give it a chance or he'll be back where he was before, which is pretty much where he is now (as far as wins and losses). I give him credit for this... he tried to break out of the cycle of insanity... doing the same thing you always did and expecting different results.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.