Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Browns Updates:

Featured Replies

I know you don't like Dalton, but sheesh. He is having a great half, 17/18 and completed last 14 passes. I don't care if he is playing against Cooper, that's pretty good.

 

I didn't say it was bad. I even said he is throwing the ball good today. I'm saying it's hard to get excited about it. The browns defense is flat out horrible. Plus this is nothing new for Dalton. Dalton against bad teams and bad defenses has always looked good. Which gets people all like he is a very good qb, we are lucky to have him.

 

Then when we play good teams, or good defenses especially in big moments. He looks horrible. So just saying very little reason to be excited about his play today. He is following the book written on him in his 7 years in the nfl.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Another good decision by Dalton to pick up another first down.

Also lets add he has thrown two balls that should have been interceptions to start this second half.

Another good decision by Dalton to pick up another first down.

 

After throwing a bad ball to Lafell that should have been picked.

  • Author

That's close could go either way. The lady ref blew it incomplete.

  • Author

I would have to say it was backwards big break there I think for the Bengals. imo

3 passes to start this half that should have been picked now. Luckily the Browns suck and don't make those plays like good trams do.

I would have to say it was backwards big break there I think for the Bengals. imo

 

Agreed. Luckily there was no great angle to overrule it.

  • Author

41 yard FG for Bullock. Bengals lead 24-0 with 11:28 left in the 3rd. Bengals lucky to get points there Dalton had at least 2 and probably 3 passes that could have been picked one for a pick 6.

I don't know what is better.

Cincy winning or the fact the rookie QB from Cleveland continues to look like a Cleveland quarterback.

  • Author

Another break for the Bengals should have been a delay of game that wasn't called.

I didn't say it was bad. I even said he is throwing the ball good today. I'm saying it's hard to get excited about it. The browns defense is flat out horrible. Plus this is nothing new for Dalton. Dalton against bad teams and bad defenses has always looked good. Which gets people all like he is a very good qb, we are lucky to have him.

 

Then when we play good teams, or good defenses especially in big moments. He looks horrible. So just saying very little reason to be excited about his play today. He is following the book written on him in his 7 years in the nfl.

 

 

Say what you want but AD looks much better with Lazor as offensive coordinator

  • Author

Keep the streak going another early timeout. Unbelievable stuff like this game in an game out is what cost them against good teams!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.