Bengals/Browns Updates:

Safety, but point still valid.

Browns DC should be fired, they go to that play all the time after a clock stoppage.

Michigan called him a "linebacker" all of last year that is what I meant. I also think Jabrill Peppers was the most overrated college football player in the country last year.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We would even bigger problems if Dalton looked bad today against the Browns defense. Considering the Browns defense just gave up over 30 points to a qb named Brisett who plays for the horrible Colts and just joined them 2 weeks ago. So it's hard to get excited about Dalton actually making throws against a horrible Browns defense.

We would even bigger problems if Dalton looked bad today against the Browns defense. Considering the Browns defense just gave up over 30 points to a qb named Brisett who plays for the horrible Colts and just joined them 2 weeks ago. So it's hard to get excited about Dalton actually making throws against a horrible Browns defense.

I know you don't like Dalton, but sheesh. He is having a great half, 17/18 and completed last 14 passes. I don't care if he is playing against Cooper, that's pretty good.