Bengals/Browns Updates:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want but AD looks much better with Lazor as offensive coordinator

Agreed but that does nothing to change my opinion. We know he can make plays against bad defenses. We also know after 7 years he struggles in big games against good teams and good defenses, especially in big moments.

So far this year that has continued. Even last week while playing a good game. In the second half when they needed their qb to make a play to change the momentum, he missed the throws that were there that could have changed the momentum. He is great when things go well. However when he faces adversity or big moments he struggles and its been the same this season.

So no I'm not going to get excited about games like this. We have seen this for 7 years. Against bad teams and or bad defenses he looks great. Making people like you say we are lucky to have him, he is a good qb, he just needs more help. Yet completely ignoring his constant bad play in big moments in big games in 7 years.

Another TD to Kroft... I'm liking that kid... maybe get a nice trade for fragile Eiffert?

Nobody is trading for a beat up Eifert, but they don't need to resign him this offseason for sure.

You all realize Kroft has been around for 3 years. Eifert has missed a lot of games in these 3 years. This is what the first time our backup TEs looked good with Eifert out?

Before we get carried away. We may want to chalk up even our Tes looking good to the Browns defense being horrible before we think we don't need an eifert. Kroft has been around 3 years and this is now the first time he looked like this with Eifert out.

You all realize Kroft has been around for 3 years. Eifert has missed a lot of games in these 3 years. This is what the first time our backup TEs looked good with Eifert out?

Before we get carried away. We may want to chalk up even our Tes looking good to the Browns defense being horrible before we think we don't need an eifert. Kroft has been around 3 years and this is now the first time he looked like this with Eifert out.

Uzomah has looked good in the past without Eiffert... I also chalk this up to better play calling, timing and rhythm... Eiffert is very talented, but he's always hurt and his blocking adds little to nothing to an already weak O-line

Can you honestly rely on Eifert to be out there for 13-14 game a year? At this point I don't think you can. He will command a lot of money this off season and I'm not sure the Bengals would be wise to wrap up a lot of money on Eifert. Spend that money on the O line. Just my opinion. We know how great Eifert can be when he is out there, the dude is a TD machine. I just don't think it's wise.

Agreed but that does nothing to change my opinion. We know he can make plays against bad defenses. We also know after 7 years he struggles in big games against good teams and good defenses, especially in big moments.

So far this year that has continued. Even last week while playing a good game. In the second half when they needed their qb to make a play to change the momentum, he missed the throws that were there that could have changed the momentum. He is great when things go well. However when he faces adversity or big moments he struggles and its been the same this season.

So no I'm not going to get excited about games like this. We have seen this for 7 years. Against bad teams and or bad defenses he looks great. Making people like you say we are lucky to have him, he is a good qb, he just needs more help. Yet completely ignoring his constant bad play in big moments in big games in 7 years.

Nobody is getting excited and I know you won't change your opinion. People rejust glad to see he looks better no matter the competition.

Wow!! Mr Sunshine today.

Uzomah has looked good in the past without Eiffert... I also chalk this up to better play calling, timing and rhythm... Eiffert is very talented, but he's always hurt and his blocking adds little to nothing to an already weak O-line

I like Uzomah better than Kroft, but even he has looked average at best in the past.

It saying something that none of you all talked about letting Eifert go and being good with Kroft and Uzomah until they looked good against the Browns. Yes the Browns...lol.