Bishop Brossart at Bracken County 10/5

Who wins  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Before the head Honcho responds I think Tad Fisher is the best back we have. Appleman is very important on offense because he is guaranteed about 2-3 years every carry and is important on 3rd and short situations. Appleman a very good blocker as well, we need them both playing well if we want to succeed.

The Head Honcho says Appleman will see an increase in carries this week.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Head Honcho says Appleman will see an increase in carries this week.

I would hope he does. While it was a different offense, he did lead the Polar Bears in carries and touchdowns last season. He runs hard inside and opens up the outside for Fisher.

I would hope he does. While it was a different offense, he did lead the Polar Bears in carries and touchdowns last season. He runs hard inside and opens up the outside for Fisher.

I think Coach may spread the field and pass more in this game than people think, may see Tucker, Deaton and Teegarden catch a few or more. BB has an outstanding LB in Bezold that might be hard to run against

each player worth a TD?

I changed my prediction to 42-38 a few seconds after you quoted this. From what I have seen and heard Bishop Brossart doesnt have a strong defense line and Bracken County doesn't have that great of an air defense with two players out. Bracken County still has a very chance of winning this game I just think it will come down to the final drive. And I think picking against Bracken is good luck for them so we will see.