Youth Football Team Kneels for National Anthem

StrongSide

A hero emerges in Alejandro Villanueva today. Someone who put his his life on the line for our country. Then joined grown men playing a game, who haven’t sacrificed anything for the millions they make.

I salute you Alejandro my new favorite player!

Now that's an awesome dude.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He shouldn't have said it, but then again he shouldn't say a lot of things he says. :lol2:

Beyond that, I still think players should stand during the National Anthem. If they want to go to mid field after the Anthem and kneel and pray, I'm on board.

That is unacceptable though. Many of the same people supporting these protests slammed Tim Tebow when he would kneel.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Serious question. My dad and I were discussing this yesterday. What would teams do at the lower levels or even the high school level if one or more of the officials were ex-military or active police office and took offense to this, and just walks off the field in their own form of protest?

Serious question. My dad and I were discussing this yesterday. What would teams do at the lower levels or even the high school level if one or more of the officials were ex-military or active police office and took offense to this, and just walks off the field in their own form of protest?

Officials have more integrity and class than to do something like that. That simply hurts the kids there to play a game. Officials would recognize

this is an adult driven agenda that the kids don't fully comprehend.

If you were playing say, Trinity, and the officials walk off and game is cancelled, then down deep your happy.