Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So After Four Weeks....

Featured Replies

...what have we learned. Not much. Being a casual observer and not having seen a game, but follow very closely.

 

I believe the state champs will be:

6A - Trinity

5A - Bowling Green (This will be fun to attack my idiocy from NKY brethren, I have been called worse)

4A - Johnson Central

3A - Belfry

2A - Mayfield

1A - Beechwood

 

I know way too early, but I will enjoy any crow if I miss more than 1. Maybe CCH and Raceland spoil my predictions but I don't think so.

 

Just having fun guys and gals for a little discussion.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The folks in Ohio laugh when I tell them the number of teams in each one of our six Divisions and think what we call a State Champion in Football is indeed laughable and can't quite understand why so many teams make the playoffs and why Ky has so many divisions with so few teams.

 

Then I tell remind them that in Basketball we have only one State Champion while they have how many? :-)

 

As far as your prediction, Guru you aren't going to like this but....

 

One game at a time, one win at a time and getting better each time out. The next game is against Beechwood, so Beechwood is the only game CovCath will worry about this week. You and others can predict all you want but CovCath will work and get ready for Beechwood and Beechwood only.

Is that speech in the CCH handbook? :lol2:

Maniac you might want to see CovCath play......might change your Bowling Green prediction.

  • Author
The folks in Ohio laugh when I tell them the number of teams in each one of our six Divisions and think what we call a State Champion in Football is indeed laughable and can't quite understand why so many teams make the playoffs and why Ky has so many divisions with so few teams.

 

Then I tell remind them that in Basketball we have only one State Champion while they have how many? :-)

 

As far as your prediction, Guru you aren't going to like this but....

 

One game at a time, one win at a time and getting better each time out. The next game is against Beechwood, so Beechwood is the only game CovCath will worry about this week. You and others can predict all you want but CovCath will work and get ready for Beechwood and Beechwood only.

 

Oh, I agree one game at a time. But I really think not much changes year to year with who will win it all. I just don't see any Class with more than 2-3 legits. Not much changes.

  • Author
Maniac you might want to see CovCath play......might change your Bowling Green prediction.

 

 

I might, but I just think BG will get significantly better. Hey LB, when I have I ever been wrong. ...wait don't answer that.

I might, but I just think BG will get significantly better. Hey LB, when I have I ever been wrong. ...wait don't answer that.

 

LOL

Is that speech in the CCH handbook? :lol2:

 

Nope, just mine and as I told Guru, all you have to do, is look at my past posts and you will see I have said this for a long long time.

Nope, just mine and as I told Guru, all you have to do, is look at my past posts and you will see I have said this for a long long time.
You definitely have it down pat, tog. :thumb:
...what have we learned. Not much. Being a casual observer and not having seen a game, but follow very closely.

 

I believe the state champs will be:

6A - Trinity

5A - Bowling Green (This will be fun to attack my idiocy from NKY brethren, I have been called worse)

4A - Johnson Central

3A - Belfry

2A - Mayfield

1A - Beechwood

 

I know way too early, but I will enjoy any crow if I miss more than 1. Maybe CCH and Raceland spoil my predictions but I don't think so.

 

Just having fun guys and gals for a little discussion.

 

My picks at this point are

 

6A Trinity

5A Covington Catholic

4A Johnson Central

3A Boyle Co (I'll get hate mail for that one)

2A CAL

1A Beechwood

The folks in Ohio laugh when I tell them the number of teams in each one of our six Divisions and think what we call a State Champion in Football is indeed laughable and can't quite understand why so many teams make the playoffs and why Ky has so many divisions with so few teams.

 

Then I tell remind them that in Basketball we have only one State Champion while they have how many? :-)

 

As far as your prediction, Guru you aren't going to like this but....

 

One game at a time, one win at a time and getting better each time out. The next game is against Beechwood, so Beechwood is the only game CovCath will worry about this week. You and others can predict all you want but CovCath will work and get ready for Beechwood and Beechwood only.

 

What do I have to do with this thread?

What do I have to do with this thread?

 

You jokingly got on me about the Company line last week!

You jokingly got on me about the Company line last week!

 

At least you are consistent with the Company Line. :thumb:

Maniac is really going out on a limb here. He picked all the defending state champions with the exception of CAL. The Mayfield marketing department has done its job and gained his pick for 2a champions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.