Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Equipment manager kicks opposing player...

Featured Replies

Equipment manager arrested for hitting player after game

 

MANCHESTER, Ky. (WYMT) - A Middlesboro football team staff member was arrested and taken to the Clay County Detention Center Friday evening.

 

Middlesboro High School football team's equipment manager Wilford Shell, 61, was charged with Assault fourth degree (minor injury).

 

Clay County Sheriff Kevin Johnson told WYMT that Shell struck a football player on the Clay County team after the game between Clay County and Middlesboro. Clay County won that game in overtime 30-29.

 

Some reports are saying that he kicked him in the crotch.

He was just checking his equipment.

Also dont believe everything the kid or news says. Somethings are over blown. Perhaps like the kid got in the mans face and the man pushed him away and kid falls down like he is hurt.

Also dont believe everything the kid or news says. Somethings are over blown. Perhaps like the kid got in the mans face and the man pushed him away and kid falls down like he is hurt.

In other words, soccer player?

  • Author
Also dont believe everything the kid or news says. Somethings are over blown. Perhaps like the kid got in the mans face and the man pushed him away and kid falls down like he is hurt.

 

Nothing in Clay County will EVER shock me!

Nothing in Clay County will EVER shock me!

 

I went to a game in Clay County a few seasons back. I saw some commotion at the entrance to the school and noticed that a deer had ran into the fence and got it's head stuck. Several men were gathered around and I assumed they were trying to help the animal get free. I stopped to see if I could help. I asked them if they needed help. One of them turned around holding a pocket knife and said, "nah, we're just trying to decide how to divide up the meat."

 

I just pulled on into the parking lot.

Did he yell, "Cup check!" as he did it? Because I'm pretty sure there's a law somewhere that removes all criminal intent and reverts it to non-criminal "prank" status if you yell cup check. :lol2:

Did he yell, "Cup check!" as he did it? Because I'm pretty sure there's a law somewhere that removes all criminal intent and reverts it to non-criminal "prank" status if you yell cup check. :lol2:

 

Maybe he screamed, "what's the capital of China?!?"

  • Author
Maybe he screamed, "what's the capital of China?!?"

 

Thailand! not China :lol2:

Thailand! not China :lol2:

 

In Eastern Kentucky, they said China :lol2:

 

Just kidding. I got too excited with my joke :lol2:

Maybe he screamed, "what's the capital of China?!?"

 

Thailand! not China :lol2:

 

Never heard that till now, that's hilarious....thanks BGP.

Maybe he screamed, "what's the capital of China?!?"

 

Thailand! not China :lol2:

 

I got too excited with my joke :lol2:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In Eastern Kentucky, they said China :lol2:

 

Just kidding. I got too excited with my joke :lol2:

 

Premature jocularity

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.