Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baltimore/Cincinnati Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I hope the Bengals but the Ravens will probably kick there butt.

  • Author

Ross, Williams and Eifert didn't practice today. Billings is now #99, Glasgow is #98 and Willis is now #75.

Crazy to say about Week 1, but I feel like this is a must win for the Bengals.

Can they both lose?

I hope the Bengals but the Ravens will probably kick there butt.

 

Yeah because the Ravens are so successful against the Bengals... It's not like the Ravens are playing the Steelers who they actually do well against.

I see the Bengals are around a 3pt favorite.

 

I know we are all just spit balling but I feel like the Bengals are a much better team right now.

Ross, Williams and Eifert didn't practice today. Billings is now #99, Glasgow is #98 and Willis is now #75.

 

Jones and Burfict will be watching from sidelines as well.

If the Bengals lose this game the sky will be falling on Monday, believe that. I think the Bengals win comfortably, something in the 8-10 range, but if the egg is laid, convincing me they get 9+ wins will be very challenging.

 

I am far more optimistic about the Bengals this year than many in this thread / in the media, I actually think they have a very good chance at double digit wins. However, one of those 10 wins is absolutely Baltimore at home.

  • Author

Tough week for the Bengals if they survive Sunday then they play the Texans 4 days later.

Tough week for the Bengals if they survive Sunday then they play the Texans 4 days later.

 

Not as tough as it is for Houston since they have to travel on the short week, especially when a lot of their minds have probably been about everywhere besides football.

Bengals 24

Ravens 21

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.