Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 38 Moeller (OH) 30

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very worried watching during 1st half. One pick and fg from being down 31 to 7. Moeller looked very strong and skilled.

Rocks stormed back and looked very good in 2nd half. They couldn't contain Rondale Moore. Go Rocks!!

Every time I count this team out they prove me wrong.

I don't think there is another team in the country that has played a tougher 3 games in a row. It was great to see two classy teams play. Great sportsmanship from the start to the finish. You can tell there is great respect among the players and the coaching staffs of these two teams.

T scored 31 straight points after being down 7-24. T put together a strong and gritty second half. A very clean game. I was very impressed with how well coached Moeller is.

T scored 31 straight points after being down 7-24. T put together a strong and gritty second half. A very clean game. I was very impressed with how well coached Moeller is.

 

 

That was amazing, I wish I could have been there for it. This is one of the better comebacks in recent memory that I can think of for the Rocks.

Moores 21 catches a record?

 

School record and I think it's the 2nd most in state history.

Awesome job, love The rocks.

 

Any chance they can win national championship

School record and I think it's the 2nd most in state history.

 

What is the state record and who has it.

I don't think Trinity has much of a chance of being ranked #1 in the country. Maybe they'll be in the top 10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.