Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co. / Bell Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

I see the ROCK winning this game in a close margin by 3 to 6 points. Go Rock.:thumb:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope!!! Bell will stomp all over the Rock next Friday night!

 

 

J/K, Im excited about this game and I think it could be a great one. Both teams had big district wins tonight and are looking forward to playing next Friday. It seems so many games in the rivalry have been lopsided, but I think it could be similar to last year's regular season game.

  • Author
Nope!!! Bell will stomp all over the Rock next Friday night!

 

 

J/K, Im excited about this game and I think it could be a great one. Both teams had big district wins tonight and are looking forward to playing next Friday. It seems so many games in the rivalry have been lopsided, but I think it could be similar to last year's regular season game.

No don't think it will be like last year's season game. The Rock will play on their own real estate.
I see the ROCK winning this game in a close margin by 3 to 6 points. Go Rock.:thumb:

 

Three points.....in this close a game the kicking game will be a factor. Who wins the kicking game, Bell or Rock??

I take rock in this one by a touch down maybe 2

No don't think it will be like last year's season game. The Rock will play on their own real estate.

 

This was my first question!!

Rockcastle will destroy Bell County. After the close game with an average Leslie County team Bell showed many of their weaknesses. Rockcastle will be better prepared and better coached. Look for the Rockets to blow them off of the field.

 

Rockcastle 42

Bell County 14

Rock owns Bell as of late. Rock bt 2 TD's.

Anybody that gets on here and states that Rock will destroy Bell is out of their mind. It will be a tough game for both teams in my opinion. Bell is sure to win the kicking game. That is not even a close one to call. Rock plays tough defense and must keep the score down and hopefully win the battle of the trenches. I believe it will be a game too close to call. I know that turnovers, penalties, and breaks will play a big factor in the game. The game is at the Rock and that is one advantage for them.

I'm going to say that this year the game is Rock's to lose. Rock by 10.

Bell Co. 28-21

Rock owns Bell as of late. Rock bt 2 TD's.

 

Bell has won 3 out of the last 4 games. I wouldnt say theyve owned Bell.

 

I think it will be a close game. The game being at Rock does make it tough for Bell because Rock is such a tough place to play. It should be a great game!

Three points.....in this close a game the kicking game will be a factor. Who wins the kicking game, Bell or Rock??

IMO Bell will win the kicking game in this one. We know that all too well.:cry:

Does anyone know if there will be a live feed for the game?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.