St. Xavier 35 Cathedral (IN) 28

Big win for the Tigers....congratulations boys! So happy I got to listen to the game on Bisig Communications 1080 radio from my new home in Virginia. I really miss being at those Friday night games at Tigertown. Good luck in two weeks against the powerful Purples at Bowling Green. I used to love going to games there and getting together with Mr. & Mrs. PurpleHaze. Oh, those were the days!

Big win for the Tigers....congratulations boys! So happy I got to listen to the game on Bisig Communications 1080 radio from my new home in Virginia. I really miss being at those Friday night games at Tigertown. Good luck in two weeks against the powerful Purples at Bowling Green. I used to love going to games there and getting together with Mr. & Mrs. PurpleHaze. Oh, those were the days!

I was just thinking about you Ox after I saw the Tigers won. I was wondering where you were at and what you were doing.

Those were the days.

The Legend Returns! @Oxnard

Though I could not attend, I heard Jack Albers played well, but also missed some throws to open receivers that could have been big. I'm assuming the St. X ground attack was formidable. While the big back for Cathedral averaged better than 10 yards a carry, I also heard that St. X got beat deep a couple times again. My source did not do a good job of explaining why St. X won. That looks like a nice win, in a spot where I figured the Tigers to lose so here goes.