Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sleeper teams ?

Featured Replies

Are there any teams that you guys feel like aren't getting the respect they deserve before the season starts Friday??

Folks in the Ville say watch out for teams like Western and Fern Creek in addition to the usual suspects ...

I think Bracken County in 1A has a chance to go 10-0 this year in regular season. Given their schedule is a little weaker than last year, I see a lot of improvement from last year's 8-3 campaign.

Going 10-0 against inferior competition doesn't make you a sleeper team.

 

It means you were asleep when it came time to schedule ANYBODY with a pulse.

I think Trinity may surprise some people and win it all this year ;)

I think Bracken County in 1A has a chance to go 10-0 this year in regular season. Given their schedule is a little weaker than last year, I see a lot of improvement from last year's 8-3 campaign.

 

And with that record(which I agree with), I think they can pick up a home playoff win as well. The Brossart game at home will be their game of the year. I looked at Paris' roster and didn't recognize any names from last year on the offensive side of the ball, maybe some one can fill us in on who they have back that played varsity last year

I think this is the best Lawrence Co group I've seen in awhile. Very physical skill kids. The kids have bought into Coach Short. Good vibe in the air and the most kids I've ever seen out (over 70). That's saying a lot with all the job losses, concussion stuff etc. We'll find out fast...open at Raceland.

Fredrick Douglas is interesting. New school w college like facilities. I used to work at one of the feeders. Typically some of the most athletic kids I've seen around KY (worked Lville/Lex/EKY). Uber speed! Open w Danville so will learn a lot there. Huge numbers difference but great program.

I'll be surprised if LCA isn't in the hunt of healthy led by D Wheatley.

Paintsville/Hazard no longer sleepers but has the makings to be a dandy late in the playoffs.

I think Madison Central should show well this year, have a good mix of seniors and a lot of Jr's in skilled position. Should be another solid year with a chance to surprise a few. #onetribe :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.