Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #5 Mayfield vs. Union City (TN)

Who gets the win? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the win?

    • Mayfield Cardinals
      90%
    • Union County Patriots
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are everyone's thoughts/predictions as Mayfield crosses state lines in Week 0?

Should be a tough matchup for the Cards. Union City is ranked #1 in 2A in Tennessee . I think they try to run it down your throat. If Mayfield can get some stops and jump out on them it could be a long night for them. However, if they get up on us and keep the ball away it could be a long night for the Cards. Going on what little I know on UC, I'm going 21-7 ......Mayfield.

  • Author
Who are the Union County Patriots :lol2:

 

Whoops! My bad.

 

Should be Union City Golden Tornadoes.

 

@Ram, can you help me out here, thanks.

This will be a tough game for the Cards. Would like MF's chances much better later in the year when the young pups have had more snaps. I could see this one coming down to a turnover or a bad penalty at the wrong time. Two contrasting styles of very evenly matched teams. Should be a fun one to watch.

Who are the Union County Patriots :lol2:

 

Always pulling for the other team

Always pulling for the other team

 

Even the made up ones! :lol2:

Have No idea what this is going to turn out to be, obviously, union city is ranked high, but I'll go with my cardinals.

  • Author
Even the made up ones! :lol2:

 

I swear I'm not crazy!!! Then again, that's exactly what a crazy person would say.

 

Union County High School (Maynardville, TN) Football

 

I wanted to use their nickname in the poll, but didn't know what it was offhand. I went to look it up and got the two schools confused.:facepalm:

I guarentee the Cards will not get beat by Union County, TN!!! Take it to the bank!!! :laugh:

Who has an address to the stadium?

 

I asked the same thing and was told:

 

1301 High School Dr., Union City TN

 

Hope it's right.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.