September 28, 200620 yr I nominate Lawrence Phillips, Rodman, Lawrence Taylor, and Mike Tyson as the founding fathers.
September 28, 200620 yr As far as current... T.O. The New York Knicks (and Larry Brown) Matt Millen Ron Artest Barry Bonds
September 28, 200620 yr And maybe it is because of T.O., but Bill Parcells is going on my list. Really, is there a more bitter man on the face of the earth? I do not think he has ever gotten up on the correct side of the bed.
September 28, 200620 yr And maybe it is because of T.O., but Bill Parcells is going on my list. Really, is there a more bitter man on the face of the earth? I do not think he has ever gotten up on the correct side of the bed. After dealing with one prima donna WR after the other, no wonder the Tuna melts!!(ugh!):jump:
September 28, 200620 yr Toothlessberger....... Complains about low hits, gets in motorcycle wrecks without license and helmet, isn't very good but took snaps (notice I refuse to say he led anything) for the Super Bowl Champions. The fact that he gets constant good press kills me.
September 28, 200620 yr Toothlessberger....... Complains about low hits, gets in motorcycle wrecks without license and helmet, isn't very good but took snaps (notice I refuse to say he led anything) for the Super Bowl Champions. The fact that he gets constant good press kills me. Kiss the ring, kiss the ring!!!!:sssh:
September 28, 200620 yr The media....They take every incident with a select few guys and turn it into a huge fiasco. :thumb: :thumb: Great post! The media would have to be the manager of this team.
September 28, 200620 yr Toothlessberger....... Complains about low hits, gets in motorcycle wrecks without license and helmet, isn't very good but took snaps (notice I refuse to say he led anything) for the Super Bowl Champions. The fact that he gets constant good press kills me. IAAF I belive that you are mistaken on the name, it is Worthlessburger.:lol: :lol:
September 28, 200620 yr Owens, Bonds - (no one close to either of those two) followed by Kobe and Schilling.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.