Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First-team All-Drama Queen

Featured Replies

I actually said I'd never post if he had a reaction to pain medication and supplements. I still don't and never will believe that's what happened. Didn't you just post about how you think he just took too many pills?

What's that squeeking noise??????

 

Oh, that's just IAmAFan backpedaling!:p :thumb:

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I believe you'll take a bit of cheese with your whine! BTW, I thought you were gonna "never gonna post on BGP again" if Owens said he took a couple of pills and had a reaction. All blow and no show IMO. That's what I call drama!:lol:

 

 

Want drama???? cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough

 

 

Get those words out of my mouth before I choke......:D

 

There's drama!!!!

I said if he took 1 or 2 pills and had a reaction with supplements.....I can't stop coughing. Anyone know the heimlach......Spin....You're a doc, what can I do to prevent germs (that's you) from putting words in my mouth? :D

Okay, you put it in print, whatever!:rolleyes:

When did he come out of retirement?

 

After a long break, he has played for the Tijuana Dragons of the newly-formed American Basketball Association and competed in two games for the Brighton Bears of the British Basketball League.

Toothlessberger....... Complains about low hits, gets in motorcycle wrecks without license and helmet, isn't very good but took snaps (notice I refuse to say he led anything) for the Super Bowl Champions. The fact that he gets constant good press kills me.

 

 

If he led the Bengals to a superbowl, would the constant good press kill you?

Okay, you put it in print, whatever!:rolleyes:

 

 

Yep there it is.....Originally Posted by IAmAFan

Sounds like he's protecting the TO image. If he took 35 pills he was trying to kill himself. If he took 4 or 5 he has drug problem. If he took 1 or 2 and had a bad reaction.............then I'll never post on BGP again!!!

 

 

Whatever and roll your eyes at me, you're still wrong........again.

When did he come out of retirement?

 

 

Chicago Bulls Dennis Rodman is at it again. Rodman, who during his 14-year NBA career played in five championship teams -- two with Detroit and three with the Bulls (he was considered the third-best player in the Bulls team, after Jordan and Pippen) -- and who led the NBA in rebounding for a record seven straight years, and was twice voted the best defensive player in the league, but is somehow better known for his antics than his basketball playing, has been signed by the British basketball team Brighton Bears for a one game deal. Rodman, who was signed yesterday (Thursday, January 26, 2006), will be playing his one game tomorrow, Saturday. The Brighton Bears coach, Nick Nurse, admits that signing Rodman was a stunt designed to bring more fans to the team.

 

(Hey even if it was for 1 day he did come out) of retirement

If he led the Bengals to a superbowl, would the constant good press kill you?

 

 

If he came to Cincinnati that would kill me.

Yep there it is.....Originally Posted by IAmAFan

 

 

 

Whatever and roll your eyes at me, you're still wrong........again.

Owens said that "I took a couple of painkillers and just had a bad reaction". Did you watch the PC? Is that not what you said? There's not a mention in your post about interactions, etc. so I will again say, Whatever, :rolleyes:

 

T.O.'s publicist opened her mouth and inserted her foot yesterday, similar to some posts yesterday!

 

Drrrrraaaaammmaaa!

If he came to Cincinnati that would kill me.

Another promise in print you can't keep!:p

NFL - Terrell Owens

NBA - Kobe Bryant, Mark Cuban, Phil Jackson

MLB - Barry Bonds

NHL - ???

UFC - Tito Ortiz

Golf - ???

Track & Field - Marion Jones

Boxing - Don King (haha)

 

I can't think of anything else right now.

Owens said that "I took a couple of painkillers and just had a bad reaction". Did you watch the PC? Is that not what you said? There's not a mention in your post about interactions, etc. so I will again say, Whatever, :rolleyes:

 

T.O.'s publicist opened her mouth and inserted her foot yesterday, similar to some posts yesterday!

 

Drrrrraaaaammmaaa!

 

That was the promise. We just didn't know that there had to be indisputable proof. Of course Owens is a stand up guy, surely he wouldn't lie.

 

I like the list that included the NBA and WRs. I would add Bonds and Marv Albert.

If he took 1 or 2 and had a bad reaction.............

 

Does anyone think that's what happened??????????????????

If he took 1 or 2 and had a bad reaction.............

 

Does anyone think that's what happened??????????????????

Obviously you don't because you're still posting!:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.