Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First-team All-Drama Queen

Featured Replies

Great Thread.... Love this topic awesome!

I would add

 

The Red's

The "ole ball" coach SS

Jeremy Shockey

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he took 1 or 2 and had a bad reaction.............

 

Does anyone think that's what happened??????????????????

 

I do know.

Obviously you don't because you're still posting!:lol:

 

:D

 

You don't either, because you posted that you thought he took too many pills.

:D

 

You don't either, because you posted that you thought he took too many pills.

Although I don't know your profession, I assume you can read, so you should reread what I wrote with regards to the amount he took in my opinion. At risk of thread-jacking, perhaps you should go to the end of the "suicide" thread and read.

 

Of course, anytime you discuss Owens in a Drama Queen thread, how can it be skewed?

Although I don't know your profession, I assume you can read, so you should reread what I wrote with regards to the amount he took in my opinion. At risk of thread-jacking, perhaps you should go to the end of the "suicide" thread and read.

 

Of course, anytime you discuss Owens in a Drama Queen thread, how can it be skewed?

 

Folks, T.O. got a little out of sorts and doubled his dose, had shortness of breath due to respiratory depression of the med, Kim freaked and thought her cash cow had left her high and dry, so,,,,after much deliberation by her and the hungover patient,,,,"Look Kim, you're gonna have to shoulder most of the blame for this report, so let's milk it for all it's worth!".......Typical T.O. sideshow!

 

 

Looks like you think he took too many pills......

Looks like you think he took too many pills......

Yep, when the dose is 1 and you take 2, that's too many. Just like you said "a couple and says it was a reaction" and you're gone. Man of your word!

Yep, when the dose is 1 and you take 2, that's too many. Just like you said "a couple and says it was a reaction" and you're gone. Man of your word!

 

 

2 painkillers don't make 200 pound professional athletes incoherent.

2 painkillers don't make 200 pound professional athletes incoherent.

You really have no idea do you?

2 painkillers don't make 200 pound professional athletes incoherent.

 

 

 

 

 

:thumb:

:thumb:

15mg of hydrocodone can!:thumb:

 

especially had he not eaten and assuming he doesn't habitually take such narcotics.

You really have no idea do you?

 

 

I was thinking the same thing about you. TO has taken pain medicine before. It is highly unlikely that supplements interacted. It is even more unlikely that he only took two and couldn't communicate.

 

I could believe that he took 4 or 5 and blacked out, but not 2, slim chance.

15mg of hydrocodone can!:thumb:

 

especially had he not eaten and assuming he doesn't habitually take such narcotics.

 

 

I took percecet 10s with 5 mg morphine when I had my shoulder surgery and never ever ever ever did I black out or lose the ability to communicate. In fact, I don't know anyone whose ever blacked out off of such a small dose of painkillers, and I know more about painkillers than you apparently think.

I took percecet 10s with 5 mg morphine when I had my shoulder surgery and never ever ever ever did I black out or lose the ability to communicate. In fact, I don't know anyone whose ever blacked out off of such a small dose of painkillers, and I know more about painkillers than you apparently think.

And because you didn't, it's not possible. If he's telling the truth and I understand for you that is a Big If, he may have doubled his dose possibly to even 30 mg which could have caused rather severe respiratory depression which causes poor O2 saturation which can lead to a "blackout". And trust me, I'm sure there's a distinct possibility you know "alot" about painkillers!

And because you didn't, it's not possible. If he's telling the truth and I understand for you that is a Big If, he may have doubled his dose possibly to even 30 mg which could have caused rather severe respiratory depression which causes poor O2 saturation which can lead to a "blackout". And trust me, I'm sure there's a distinct possibility you know "alot" about painkillers!

I don't know alot about painkillers, but over the years one thing has become completely obvious: Don't trust TO, he is a cancerous drama queen.

And because you didn't, it's not possible. If he's telling the truth and I understand for you that is a Big If, he may have doubled his dose possibly to even 30 mg which could have caused rather severe respiratory depression which causes poor O2 saturation which can lead to a "blackout". And trust me, I'm sure there's a distinct possibility you know "alot" about painkillers!

 

 

So you don't believe him either? Yet I'm still wrong because I don't believe the exact same thing you don't believe. I do know a lot for an average citizen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.