Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First-team All-Drama Queen

Featured Replies

So you don't believe him either? Yet I'm still wrong because I don't believe the exact same thing you don't believe. I do know a lot for an average citizen.

You argue in circles, I'm done!

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he came to Cincinnati that would kill me.

 

That wasn't the question....

You argue in circles, I'm done!

 

 

Again, I was about to say the same thing.

That wasn't the question....

 

 

If he came to Cincinnati and was their QB, I wouldn't like him and he wouldn't be the reason they won a SB so it would bother me.

If he came to Cincinnati and was their QB, I wouldn't like him and he wouldn't be the reason they won a SB so it would bother me.

 

Even if he had come to Cincy before Pittsburgh? I call shenanigans...(buggati 2002) ;)

Even if he had come to Cincy before Pittsburgh? I call shenanigans...(buggati 2002) ;)

 

 

I've never liked him very much. I think his part in "leading" the Steelers to a SB was very overplayed and untrue. He's mediocre IMO. He isn't that good of a passer, doesn't have that great of an arm, and doesn't make good decisions. The Steelers RB's, OL, and the entire defense had more to do with winning the SB than Ben did.

I've never liked him very much. I think his part in "leading" the Steelers to a SB was very overplayed and untrue. He's mediocre IMO. He isn't that good of a passer, doesn't have that great of an arm, and doesn't make good decisions. The Steelers RB's, OL, and the entire defense had more to do with winning the SB than Ben did.

 

If he'd won Cincy a Super Bowl, he'd be a god...Simple as that...

If he'd won Cincy a Super Bowl, he'd be a god...Simple as that...

 

 

He didn't, he won't, and if he came to town I doubt the fans would support him. You can hypothetical situation it to death, but it doesn't change my opinion of him.

He didn't, he won't, and if he came to town I doubt the fans would support him. You can hypothetical situation it to death, but it doesn't change my opinion of him.

Let me get this straight, TO isn't about the drama and he is not telling the truth he really tried to commit suicide and Ben isn't good enough to play at Cincinnati. Is this what you are really standing on?

Let me get this straight, TO isn't about the drama and he is not telling the truth he really tried to commit suicide and Ben isn't good enough to play at Cincinnati. Is this what you are really standing on?

 

 

TO is lying because he took more than a couple of pills. 1 or 2 isn't diagnosed as an OD. I refuse to believe that they reacted with a supplement. I think TO took several painkillers and passed out. That makes sense especially since they said it was an accidental OD. Ben isn't even close to good enough to start over Carson Palmer. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! I'll stand by that forever. I also think there is about a 2 percent chance that TO took 3 or less pills. I'd say he took 4 + at least. Otherwise he might have been groggy, but not incoherent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.