Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First-team All-Drama Queen

Featured Replies

IAAF I belive that you are mistaken on the name, it is Worthlessburger.:lol: :lol: :D

Boys, Boys, perhaps we should start a thread for first-team All-Drama Queen Posters, care for some cheese,,,you know the rest.

Don't hate, just kiss the ring!!!!

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schilling? How can you leave off John Rocker and Mike Tyson. Interestingly enough how was Babe Ruth much different with his off the field actions?

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned Chad Johnson yet.

 

When I think of Drama Queen, #85 is the 1st person that comes to mind.

  • Author
The media....They take every incident with a select few guys and turn it into a huge fiasco.

 

If you're going to go that route, then I'll one-up you by nominating The Fans. If they didn't keep watching, reading and being captivated every time these Queens do something self-serving … The media just gives the people what they want.

Latrell Sprewell.....has has a family to fedd ya know, and only on a 10mil a year salary.:rolleyes:

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned Chad Johnson yet.

 

When I think of Drama Queen, #85 is the 1st person that comes to mind.

No, no one on this forum would nominate him, they're too busy saying the reigning SB champion QB is a Drama Queen. When any person sans striped blinders would agree that CJ should make the list. Along with his pal Joey Porter.

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned Chad Johnson yet.

 

When I think of Drama Queen, #85 is the 1st person that comes to mind.

But when Chad does it, it is all in fun ;)

WR's

I like that one...:thumb:

Kiss the ring, kiss the ring!!!!:sssh: :p

 

 

Spindoc and RP should also make this list!!!!:banana: :banana: :laugh: :D

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned Chad Johnson yet.

 

When I think of Drama Queen, #85 is the 1st person that comes to mind.

 

 

He doesn't get arrested, says stuff like, "I did other things to help my team win," respects his teammates, and the coaching staff. All that being said, HE'S A HUGE DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!

Spindoc and RP should also make this list!!!!:banana: :banana: :laugh: :D

Yes, I believe you'll take a bit of cheese with your whine! BTW, I thought you were gonna "never gonna post on BGP again" if Owens said he took a couple of pills and had a reaction. All blow and no show IMO. That's what I call drama!:lol:

They are not drama queens they are drag queens

 

 

Clarett's not.....he's the Prison Prom Queen.......

Yes, I believe you'll take a bit of cheese with your whine! BTW, I thought you were gonna "never gonna post on BGP again" if Owens said he took a couple of pills and had a reaction. All blow and no show IMO. That's what I call drama!:lol:

 

 

I actually said I'd never post if he had a reaction to pain medication and supplements. I still don't and never will believe that's what happened. Didn't you just post about how you think he just took too many pills?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.