Article about Pete Rose

PP1

So who believes the report that came out initially stating Pete slept with girls as young as 13? Keep in mind that every single accusation that has come out against Pete Rose over the last twenty years or so has turned out to be true. He would deny and deny, then eventually when the proof was in his face, he would admit.

During a book tour to promote how he actually had broken rules and this is the story of how and why. Buy the book, it's all in there.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is how he admitted to gambling on baseball, by putting it in an auto-biography and selling the book. He went on a marketing blitz to discuss it. He didn't just come clean. He tried to make some money off of it.

Not only that...but he signed baseballs that said "I'm sorry I bet on baseball" and sold them for profit.

That is how he admitted to gambling on baseball, by putting it in an auto-biography and selling the book. He went on a marketing blitz to discuss it. He didn't just come clean. He tried to make some money off of it.

That's how I got to meet him, as I worked in a store that was a stop on his book tour. He was a complete jackwagon toward everybody. I've gotten to meet many celebrities and athletes, and he was probably the least gracious, boorishly behaved star I've ever met. Granted he doesn't owe anyone anything...but it seemed like he went out of his way to be a jerk and let everyone know who and how important he was.

• 4 weeks later...