Bush's first 8 months fighting terrorism

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I thought. No one wants to take the Clinton challange and explain what steps the Bush Admin. took to do his job before 911.

That's fine with me, just don't start pointing fingers at Clinton when no one can explain where Bush failed.

Maybe that's why Wallace never ask anyone from the Bush Admin the same questions as Clinton. He knew there were no answers.

So what did Bush do to protect us in the buildup to 911?

Well it's pretty easy to lay the blaim on the guy that had so much time compared to the guy before him to prepare for such a feat. If we'd been in europe helping hunt these guys down, things likely wouldn't have gone the same way. Rice wants to in your eye's "minimize or reduce" the taskforce and focus more on europe, this is pre 9-11 but clearly without enogh time. Then post 9-11 how many terrorist linked arrests are made..... DOZENS(thanks bill hope you had a good time in your office)... Wow amazing check the numbers what a joke....

Can't leave it in the past when the Republican party intends to make the war on terror the center point of the 06 elections. 911 happend on Bush's watch.

The latest intelligence estimate states that Iraq is creating new terrorist.

They want to tell us that we haven't been attacked in five years but in reality we are being attacked, killed and maimed everyday. Maybe not inside the US but these kids giving their lives are from Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana and accross the nation. They want us to support more of the same by putting themselves out there as the party of security then let them take the Clinton challange and tell us exactly what they did to protect us before 911, because obviously it was not enough.

Wow sounds like 95% of every other poorly uneducated liberal. You can read or hear something,..... and speak of it as though it's the gospel. No wonder the Arab nations despise us,.... heck with garbage like that being taught and believed I'd think we were a horrible nation as well...

Based off the majority of rescent posts I've seen DD I'm thinking you're a disco fan,... always wanting to live in the past.

Actually, the report was released last week, not in the 70's. And I blame Bush, (not blaim) Bush. Just a little help from one of us uneducated liberals.

FYI - The report was the findings of 16 intel organizations. Bottom line is stated that our involvement in Iraq IS creating new terrorist around the world.

It also said that if the terrorist loose in Iraq it MIGHT demorlalize them.

So.....what did Bush do to prevent the attacks that killed 3000 citizens on US soil?

Actually, the report was released last week, not in the 70's. And I blame Bush, (not blaim) Bush. Just a little help from one of us uneducated liberals.

FYI - The report was the findings of 16 intel organizations. Bottom line is stated that our involvement in Iraq IS creating new terrorist around the world.

It also said that if the terrorist loose in Iraq it MIGHT demorlalize them.

So.....what did Bush do to prevent the attacks that killed 3000 citizens on US soil?

What did Bush do to cause the attacks? For that matter what did Clinton do to cause the attacks? If there has been a robbery or vandalism close to you could you prevent it from happening to you next? No and you did not cause it either. I want to know how much sleep you lose because of safety anxiety?

What did Bush do to cause the attacks? For that matter what did Clinton do to cause the attacks? If there has been a robbery or vandalism close to you could you prevent it from happening to you next? No and you did not cause it either. I want to know how much sleep you lose because of safety anxiety?

Start running your bath water.

None